8 hours ago, Harmonia_Sims said:

hi! hımm i don't think i understand the question ? 

He's referring to the bodymesh, are you using vanilla, allure, EVE, Hiroki's better body etc. Some items like nipple piercings and accessories might only fit certain bodymeshes.

• Personally I prefer Hiroki's better body since it's the most stable with plenty of CC and hasn't undergone any major revision since 2018
  • EVE is the most unstable with CC across multiple versions that are not compatible with each other (Example: V4 accessories don't fit V6 bodymesh)
  • Allure is stable but does not have much CC
5 hours ago, Tempmania said:

He's referring to the bodymesh, are you using vanilla, allure, EVE, Hiroki's better body etc. Some items like nipple piercings and accessories might only fit certain bodymeshes.

• Personally I prefer Hiroki's better body since it's the most stable with plenty of CC and hasn't undergone any major revision since 2018
  • EVE is the most unstable with CC across multiple versions that are not compatible with each other (Example: V4 accessories don't fit V6 bodymesh)
  • Allure is stable but does not have much CC

i understand but I didn't use any ? original body of the game

• CherryOrchard changed the title to ​ 💠NUN MICRO BIKINI COSTUME