FilthilyWholesome Posted August 30, 2022 Posted August 30, 2022 When I say the animations don’t match the gender, what I mean is that, for example, you’ll get two female Sims having sex, but it’ll be an M/F animation, with one female fucking the other female like she has a penis. There is no strap-on indicated in the animation title, nor is there one shown in the animation; it’s as if the Sim has an invisible penis. There have been other incidents like this, with various numbers of Sims involved, where the animations used don’t match the genders of those involved, some of which also involve a seemingly invisible penis. In addition to this, animations that involve strap-ons no longer show the strap-on. I’ve checked the relevant settings, and they’re all as they should be. Not only that, there have been sex sessions involving only female Sims that have ended with one Sim being covered in cum. This all started with the base game update that came right before the new high school mod was released.
Angelus75 Posted August 30, 2022 Posted August 30, 2022 2 hours ago, FilthilyWholesome said: When I say the animations don’t match the gender, what I mean is that, for example, you’ll get two female Sims having sex, but it’ll be an M/F animation, with one female fucking the other female like she has a penis. There is no strap-on indicated in the animation title, nor is there one shown in the animation; it’s as if the Sim has an invisible penis. There have been other incidents like this, with various numbers of Sims involved, where the animations used don’t match the genders of those involved, some of which also involve a seemingly invisible penis. In addition to this, animations that involve strap-ons no longer show the strap-on. I’ve checked the relevant settings, and they’re all as they should be. Not only that, there have been sex sessions involving only female Sims that have ended with one Sim being covered in cum. This all started with the base game update that came right before the new high school mod was released. Change Settings : Wicked-> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex interraction Settings -> Advanced Sex interraction Settings - click on Adaptive Roles reassignement 1
FilthilyWholesome Posted August 30, 2022 Author Posted August 30, 2022 44 minutes ago, Angelus75 said: Change Settings : Wicked-> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex interraction Settings -> Advanced Sex interraction Settings - click on Adaptive Roles reassignement Adaptive Roles Reassignment was already ticked.
Angelus75 Posted August 31, 2022 Posted August 31, 2022 Ok ^^ If some animations don't match the gender and with or without strapon , it's because the xml files (in the package) are not properly write , the fault to the animators lol , not Turbodriver ^^
FilthilyWholesome Posted August 31, 2022 Author Posted August 31, 2022 Those same animations were working just fine before the previously mentioned game update. Maybe it isn't down to the update, but the timing makes it worth considering. If it's down to the animators, surely everyone who downloaded their animations would have this problem? I'm using most of the more popular animation packages, and I can't imagine they're all making this mistake.
Absynnthe Posted September 8, 2022 Posted September 8, 2022 I also have this problem ? I'm going to try updating all of my animations and see if that helps, it could be something that the actual game has done that's wrecked havoc on xml files or something. Hopefully with the updates it'll be fixed.
Kerrigan001 Posted September 9, 2022 Posted September 9, 2022 On 8/31/2022 at 3:54 AM, Angelus75 said: Ok ^^ If some animations don't match the gender and with or without strapon , it's because the xml files (in the package) are not properly write , the fault to the animators lol , not Turbodriver ^^ You seem pretty sure about that, but why was it working fine and now it's suddenly not? Why do you say it's the animators and not Turbodriver? And why the word 'fault'?
Melody666 Posted September 13, 2022 Posted September 13, 2022 It might be a change in recent WW updates. You may notice that, actually, most of recently updated animations actually work fine. If they don't, even for recently updated animations, then you may have a different problem. I had a problem that consisted in strapons never showing up only on a very specific sim, but still showing up on every single other Sim. The workaround for that was exiting the game, removing all the strapons from mods, launching the game, saving, exiting again, putting them back, and launching the game again. At that point, they would show again perfectly fine on that specific sim. Still, some animations (quite old ones usually) don't show a strapon anymore. As I said this might be a change in WW and the creators of the animations probably need to update the animations. Just a theory, since they used to work before but, at the same time, animations that are newer work as they should.
FilthilyWholesome Posted September 13, 2022 Author Posted September 13, 2022 1 hour ago, Melody666 said: It might be a change in recent WW updates. You may notice that, actually, most of recently updated animations actually work fine. If they don't, even for recently updated animations, then you may have a different problem. I had a problem that consisted in strapons never showing up only on a very specific sim, but still showing up on every single other Sim. The workaround for that was exiting the game, removing all the strapons from mods, launching the game, saving, exiting again, putting them back, and launching the game again. At that point, they would show again perfectly fine on that specific sim. Still, some animations (quite old ones usually) don't show a strapon anymore. As I said this might be a change in WW and the creators of the animations probably need to update the animations. Just a theory, since they used to work before but, at the same time, animations that are newer work as they should. The biggest problem is that Female-Female sexual encounters are now getting Male-Female animations, something that didn't happen before, and this includes the women in question ending up covered in cum, which is something that also has never happened before. The animations, from a technical sense, work fine. It's just that the wrong ones are now getting selected by WW for use in the game. I did try removing all the animations and then adding just a few, to see what would happen and if it was just certain animation packages that had these problems, but the problems persisted with all of them.
Melody666 Posted September 13, 2022 Posted September 13, 2022 (edited) 11 hours ago, FilthilyWholesome said: The biggest problem is that Female-Female sexual encounters are now getting Male-Female animations, something that didn't happen before, and this includes the women in question ending up covered in cum, which is something that also has never happened before. The animations, from a technical sense, work fine. It's just that the wrong ones are now getting selected by WW for use in the game. I did try removing all the animations and then adding just a few, to see what would happen and if it was just certain animation packages that had these problems, but the problems persisted with all of them. I think those things can be changed from the settings. In regards of male animations, maybe they are flagged as "B", which makes them suitable for females (equipping strapons, or not if the animation is outdated I guess). Edited September 13, 2022 by Melody666
FilthilyWholesome Posted September 13, 2022 Author Posted September 13, 2022 1 hour ago, Melody666 said: I think those things can be changed from the settings. Do you have an idea of what settings I'd need to change? I've gone through them already, but if the problem can be fixed in settings, I've clearly missed it.
Yoxgg04 Posted November 16, 2025 Posted November 16, 2025 On 8/30/2022 at 1:56 PM, Angelus75 said: Change Settings : Wicked-> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex interraction Settings -> Advanced Sex interraction Settings - click on Adaptive Roles reassignement this helped me thank you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now