Yes.

It's a damn mod manager. Same functionality as MO2, different design. Nothing special about it.

Edited by belegost

So Boston Devious Helper, Four-Play and FP Prosti............ with FP Family Planning should also work on Vortex?

Weird, i loaded all Animations, but still i only hear the Se...... Scene Player and Piper neither start a Dom/Sub Relation nor have Se, stand around like silly and do nothing.

I only need to know, what Animation/s are needed for BDH, Vinfamy Family Planning and FP Prosti.....?

Can anyone of you, pretty please :(  post me the correct Animations are needed, thats the only Thing i need.

All my other Mods and they are 124, work perfectly on Vortex.

1000000 x Thumb up for you all and 100000 x THANKS ♥

Tysm

2 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

So Boston Devious Helper, Four-Play and FP Prosti............ with FP Family Planning should also work on Vortex?

Weird, i loaded all Animations, but still i only hear the Se...... Scene Player and Piper neither start a Dom/Sub Relation nor have Se, stand around like silly and do nothing.

I only need to know, what Animation/s are needed for BDH, Vinfamy Family Planning and FP Prosti.....?

Can anyone of you, pretty please :(  post me the correct Animations are needed, thats the only Thing i need.

All my other Mods and they are 124, work perfectly on Vortex.

1000000 x Thumb up for you all and 100000 x THANKS ♥

Tysm

You keep trying to mix AAF mods with Four-Play mods, and it will never work.  They are 2 different platforms.  FourPlay is the old method for adult modding, and AAF is the current method.  This is clearly stated in the guide that you posted in earlier. 

Skip/Scrap these mods/patches (Incompatibilities)  Meaning, anything in this section is to be avoided if you want to use AAF

image.png.fa6a34529443125f43e6cdd07020395b.png

image.png.14fa37232d257b66a201a356ca1db923.png

If you are not able to follow this guide then your adult modding attempts may never work correctly.  Hopefully this makes things more clear.  :)

26 minutes ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Ok but BDH and Vinfamy is okay?

Or Beggar & Who......  ?

TYSM

Vinfamy is a mod author that makes mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim.  However, none of their Fallout 4 mods are directly compatible with AAF as far as I can see.  I don't know which mod of theirs you are trying to use.  Some of them have been ported to AAF by other modders, so if the mod specifically says AAF as part of the name, or says it requires AAF, then you may be able to use it.  The guide has many of the adult mods listed in it, you should use those links and be careful when you are searching for things on your own that they are compatible with AAF.

Read the requirements section of the mods which appears on the right side of each mod page.  If it says it requires Four Play then avoid it.  Also pay attention to the other parts of the mod description.  But if a mod requires an older version of something than the guide states, then you would need to use the version listed in the guide.  You can also press the Get Support button on each mod's download page to see the support thread and see if that answers any questions you have.

image.png.3471b6e0f2cd71df00197690293332ab.png