Jump to content

Female bodies are fine on game start, but when I tab out and tab back into the game, bodies turn black, except for the face and hands.


Risoma

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, it starts off like this, when the game starts. Perfectly fine.

ScreenShot1.jpg.058f13502a218f0851c933014d25dfd2.jpg

 

I don't know what triggers it, but it always eventually turns to this.ScreenShot2.jpg.e2c6f9409df9452032eb923edcd5d974.jpg

 

The hands are fine, she's just wearing gloves. But yeah....the feet also turn black.

 

ScreenShot3.jpg.a0fdb9c751e56f48b171e339e00e1daf.jpg

 

 

 

 

I just have no idea what in the hell is causing it. My player character looks perfectly fine. Then again, my player character isn't a vanilla race. If anyone can help troubleshoot, it'd be greatly appreciated. This is my mod loadout, for anyone who needs it.

 

.51fea8914ea709091243d8d0bba27ed2.png.4df7c563af982c15ab6831b6cdd99aa5.png

Posted

alright, so i checked both Fallout.ini under My Games, and Fallout_default.ini in the game folder, and it's already there on both, line for line, so that might not be the issue. I never checked steam advice though, so that's another resource that i can spend time looking through, thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...