Female bodies are fine on game start, but when I tab out and tab back into the game, bodies turn black, except for the face and hands.

So, it starts off like this, when the game starts. Perfectly fine.

ScreenShot1.jpg.058f13502a218f0851c933014d25dfd2.jpg

I don't know what triggers it, but it always eventually turns to this.ScreenShot2.jpg.e2c6f9409df9452032eb923edcd5d974.jpg

The hands are fine, she's just wearing gloves. But yeah....the feet also turn black.

ScreenShot3.jpg.a0fdb9c751e56f48b171e339e00e1daf.jpg

I just have no idea what in the hell is causing it. My player character looks perfectly fine. Then again, my player character isn't a vanilla race. If anyone can help troubleshoot, it'd be greatly appreciated. This is my mod loadout, for anyone who needs it.

.51fea8914ea709091243d8d0bba27ed2.png.4df7c563af982c15ab6831b6cdd99aa5.png

alright, so i checked both Fallout.ini under My Games, and Fallout_default.ini in the game folder, and it's already there on both, line for line, so that might not be the issue. I never checked steam advice though, so that's another resource that i can spend time looking through, thanks

Edited by Risoma