Need Help with HFOB and DMRA body

Guest thunderiaz

Guest thunderiaz

I am using HFOB upperbody and Painbringer Cuirass with different DMRA lowerbodies but sadly there is a big seam (see the following pics).

post-67106-0-70509600-1374631419.jpg

post-67106-0-50299000-1374631469.jpg

post-67106-0-87125400-1374631491.jpg

post-67106-0-40805600-1374631520.jpg

So I humbly request to all Skilled modders to fix the seam for me. I don't have any skill in body modding that's why I am asking this favor. I am attaching the 2 upperbody and also the lowerbody with which the upperbodies need to match. If they are made to work with this lowerbody it will work with all the armors i want to use with.

2 Upperbodies:

Need to match the following lower body:

Just ajusting the upperbody and made the seams ( did not touch bones weight painting, did not test it)

test it and tell me if something is wrong with the upperbody ( you might do a complete skimpy set )

----+

hope it is O K !

Guest thunderiaz

Just ajusting the upperbody and made the seams ( did not touch bones weight painting, did not test it)

test it and tell me if something is wrong with the upperbody ( you might do a complete skimpy set )

----+attachicon.giffemaleupperbody ADAPTED.nif

hope it is O K !

It's working perfectly. Thanks a billion!!!!  :)  :)

Now please convert the painbringer cuirass.

Guest thunderiaz

their is nothing to convert you open the two files.nif with nifskope and you "copy branche" the armor and go to the other and "past branch"   than you "update tangent and space" in the file.nif .

Ok. I'll try and let you know.

Guest thunderiaz

their is nothing to convert you open the two files.nif with nifskope and you "copy branche" the armor and go to the other and "past branch"   than you "update tangent and space" in the file.nif .

Ok. I'll try and let you know.

Well I've done that but the sleeves and waist part clothes are  clipping, but the skull,chains and collar is working well (look at the pics). What am I doing wrong?

post-67106-0-22440600-1374712740.jpg

post-67106-0-83030700-1374712787.jpg

Oups !!!  i did not see the sleeves with nifskope (white on white)

You did nothing wrong  . 

You will have a lot of trouble with clothes that are very close to body in this region as this is a modification and not a standard.

( i greatly recomend you to start learnig "blender" to make your own set of clauthes and armors to meet this body type.)

---+  

Guest thunderiaz

Oups !!!  i did not see the sleeves with nifskope (white on white)

You did nothing wrong  . 

You will have a lot of trouble with clothes that are very close to body in this region as this is a modification and not a standard.

( i greatly recomend you to start learnig "blender" to make your own set of clauthes and armors to meet this body type.)

---+   attachicon.gifpainbringer your version.7z

Thanks a lot. There is still some clipping in sleeves but no clipping in waist part. I have 3D max 2012. If you know any tutorial on that then please let me know. I've tried to learn blender but for some unknown reasons it doesn't work well in my PC.

sorry something went wrong in this computer (may be me) i am redoing the meshes just wait

for tutorials of 3ds max can not help.

there was a cutting that needed to be done . (i am doing all again from the beggining)

this will teach me of trying to do things without looking and with rush

did the mesh 3 times (to nerveos on ctrl-z) and trying to export this computer is verry very.(wish i was on mine. (1 hour to export 4m file)

there finaly the full body hfbo drma your version realy without seams (very sorry for the first version)

---+hfbo drma v2.7z

the painbringer gave pain with this computer and hope this one has no cliping

(if it is always clipping tell me and i will cut the mesh to meet the original ).

---+painbringer hfbo drma.7z

Guest thunderiaz

sorry something went wrong in this computer (may be me) i am redoing the meshes just wait

for tutorials of 3ds max can not help.

there was a cutting that needed to be done . (i am doing all again from the beggining)

this will teach me of trying to do things without looking and with rush

did the mesh 3 times (to nerveos on ctrl-z) and trying to export this computer is verry very.(wish i was on mine. (1 hour to export 4m file)

there finaly the full body hfbo drma your version realy without seams (very sorry for the first version)

---+attachicon.gifhfbo drma v2.7z

the painbringer gave pain with this computer and hope this one has no cliping

(if it is always clipping tell me and i will cut the mesh to meet the original ).

---+attachicon.gifpainbringer hfbo drma.7z

Please tell me how can I thank you enough? The body is mindblowing. But the painbringer contains the whole body which is missing leg and hands and sleeves. To work with my other mods i need only the upperbody. But you've already done so much that I can never repay you. So relax and do it when you're free. Eternal blessings to you.

Guest thunderiaz

Here splitted Painbringer (upperbody, lowerbody and I added Hand and Foot nif)

attachicon.gifHFBO PB.7z

There are 2 Versions of the upperbody inside.

One with the arm-neck cloth (upper painbringer hfbo drma.nif)

the other without  (upper2 painbringer hfbo drma.nif)

Thanks a lot.

Guest thunderiaz

I have spared kingkong only a little work. He has done so much for me. So no reason to like my post. Praise kingkong.

You are absolutely right. I can't thank and praise kingking enough. But there is a problem with both your and kingkong's new meshes. The sleeves are transparent. Look at the following two pics and you will see the transparent sleeves around neck and on hands (the pics are of fejeena's mesh with arm-neck wrap, upper 1 version).

post-67106-0-28961000-1374796731.jpg

post-67106-0-15027900-1374796772.jpg

In previous versions there is a black sleeve. Kingkong previously uploaded a version but there is some clipping in it (see the following pic).

post-67106-0-22440600-1374712740.jpg

I think the only way to keep the black sleeve and make it clip free is to cut the body underneath.

sorry i have forgot to change the color in file.nif       please open the armor select the mesh sleeves NiTriStips and change the name of the MaterialProprety   by clicking on the name 'Skin' and replacing it by 'Default'         open the old file.nif  and copy the path in of the textures sleeves and past it on the new file.nif       open NiTexturesProprety   just after the sign of 'flower'   something like this    textures/..........     and the sleeves will appear back.

ok done   ( i am a mess actualy !    mmmm.......  usualy ! )

--+ Had to split proprety in Nifkope    (i do it again)

---+ upper painbringer hfbo drma.7z  fixed

ps : thanks Fejeena for helping     (and please  if it is not me helping it would be somebody else and it happend to be me .  Praise LoversLab . )

Guest thunderiaz

sorry i have forgot to change the color in file.nif       please open the armor select the mesh sleeves NiTriStips and change the name of the MaterialProprety   by clicking on the name 'Skin' and replacing it by 'Default'         open the old file.nif  and copy the path in of the textures sleeves and past it on the new file.nif       open NiTexturesProprety   just after the sign of 'flower'   something like this    textures/..........     and the sleeves will appear back.

But it's not working. I've changed it in fejeena's upper1 (version with neckwrap) cause I need only the upperbody for mixing and matching with other armors. It's practically your version cut into 2 pieces (according to fejeena). I've seen that in your version of nif, the sleeve part's name is "Foot:LowerBody.006 1"and it's linked with the main body named 'Foot:LowerBody.002 1' cause when I change 'skin' into 'Default' in 'Foot:LowerBody.006 1' both of them changes in to 'Default'. Same thing happens in texture change and the whole upperbody turns black. In the original mesh the sleeves name is "Sleeves" and it's not linked with main body named 'Foot:UpperBody.00 0' cause for testing I changed it to 'Default' in the sleeve portion and it only changes the for the sleeve part.

Edit:

Your uploaded file has the same problem it changed texture for both of them and whole upperbody is black.

ReEdit:

It's fixed.

I'm going to admit that I have had a small interest in doing something with this body, but I have a very specific idea of what I want to see, and about 99% of the armors/clothes out there aren't exactly "accommodating"  enough for what I have in mind... The same effect of not using anything that takes up the cuirass slot.

I'm going to admit that I have had a small interest in doing something with this body, but I have a very specific idea of what I want to see, and about 99% of the armors/clothes out there aren't exactly "accommodating"  enough for what I have in mind... The same effect of not using anything that takes up the cuirass slot.

Let me guess....boobs "armor" of various sizes?

Guest thunderiaz

I am loving this wonderful body.

post-67106-0-70596600-1375228412.jpg

But one thing is missing, a bikini top. So I request to convert this wonderful bikini top to this body.

i guess no one devoted.              again if you want to use this body you might need to learn "blender"   tutorial here :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19624-oblivion-some-blender-tutorials-and-stuff/.

this bikini has several textures you can find in "patzy internationnal mod"    (just replace the textures path to the one in his folder and you will have different bikini flags .)

--+hfbo drma bikini.7z

and rings

--+hfbo drma rings.7z

now it is up to you to make armor & clothes to meet your tast & desires.

Guest thunderiaz

i guess no one devoted.              again if you want to use this body you might need to learn "blender"   tutorial here :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19624-oblivion-some-blender-tutorials-and-stuff/.

this bikini has several textures you can find in "patzy internationnal mod"    (just replace the textures path to the one in his folder and you will have different bikini flags .)

--+attachicon.gifhfbo drma bikini.7z

and rings

--+attachicon.gifhfbo drma rings.7z

now it is up to you to make armor & clothes to meet your tast & desires.

Thanks. As i've already told you I'm learning 3dmax 2012 for skyrim conversions and making good progress. I've tried to learn Blender but doesn't work properly on my PC. Cause every time I import nif something is wrong. But I think it's time to give Blender another try. It would've been very nice if I could find some tutorials for Oblivion 3Dmax conversion.