Need Help with HFOB and DMRA body

Guest thunderiaz

i guess no one devoted.              again if you want to use this body you might need to learn "blender"   tutorial here :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19624-oblivion-some-blender-tutorials-and-stuff/.

this bikini has several textures you can find in "patzy internationnal mod"    (just replace the textures path to the one in his folder and you will have different bikini flags .)

--+attachicon.gifhfbo drma bikini.7z

and rings

--+attachicon.gifhfbo drma rings.7z

now it is up to you to make armor & clothes to meet your tast & desires.

Thanks. As i've already told you I'm learning 3dmax 2012 for skyrim conversions and making good progress. I've tried to learn Blender but doesn't work properly on my PC. Cause every time I import nif something is wrong. But I think it's time to give Blender another try. It would've been very nice if I could find some tutorials for Oblivion 3Dmax conversion.

what kind of problems are you having? And what version of blender/nifscript/python/PiFFI are you using?

Guest thunderiaz

i guess no one devoted.              again if you want to use this body you might need to learn "blender"   tutorial here :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19624-oblivion-some-blender-tutorials-and-stuff/.

this bikini has several textures you can find in "patzy internationnal mod"    (just replace the textures path to the one in his folder and you will have different bikini flags .)

--+attachicon.gifhfbo drma bikini.7z

and rings

--+attachicon.gifhfbo drma rings.7z

now it is up to you to make armor & clothes to meet your tast & desires.

Thanks. As i've already told you I'm learning 3dmax 2012 for skyrim conversions and making good progress. I've tried to learn Blender but doesn't work properly on my PC. Cause every time I import nif something is wrong. But I think it's time to give Blender another try. It would've been very nice if I could find some tutorials for Oblivion 3Dmax conversion.

what kind of problems are you having? And what version of blender/nifscript/python/PiFFI are you using?

I was using Blender 2.49a. And can't remember  the version numbers for others. Cause i've dumped them for about 8 months. I wasn't playing Oblivion then (restarted about 20 days ago, finished once in 2006). I tried it for Skyrim. And after getting annoyed I started 3Dmax recently which is 1000 times more user friendly. I will soon post my 1st Skyrim conversions. Maybe Blender is better for Oblivion than Skyrim.

Guest thunderiaz

You ever try downloading this http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42755//? It is the complete blender package for oblivion and skyrim (if you want to use it for that).  Maybe you should also look at using parts from my HFOB compilation if you haven't already. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/55-hfob-armor-compilation/

The blender portable that Malakianknight provided a link to is the one you really should use for oblivion modding.  I have only managed to crash it once.  And that was my own stupid fault...... :P

Thanks guys. Downloading it now. Maybe this time I will overcome every difficulty with guys like you around.

Wow you made this body mod actually appealing. I remember seeing that mod and thinking "What the fuck" when I saw the lower body. The original screenies for the mod aren't the greatest sellers for it. I'd try it out...if I had Oblivion installed...but I'm not patient enough for that.

Wow you made this body mod actually appealing. I remember seeing that mod and thinking "What the fuck" when I saw the lower body. The original screenies for the mod aren't the greatest sellers for it. I'd try it out...if I had Oblivion installed...but I'm not patient enough for that.

Are you referring to the engorged vagina on the original HFOB body? I almost decided not to use it because of that. But then I found an alternate lower body from the AGHGEC body. Anyways, this new body is looking very good Thunderiaz. If you need any advice, just ask.