Pikes of Slaanesh

Pikes of Slaanesh

New elite hybrid unit for slaanesh !

Able to shoot then hold the line.

There's two versions, one with some of the warriors blessed with the gift of Slaanesh (futa), and the second all females.

Tell me what you think, is it too powerful? Do you have a better name? (I wasn't really inspired)

Also there's a lot of polygons so it might take a toll on your framerate, sorry.

Thank you to Gooboo for letting me use his work.

Installation :

Place file in the data folder.

1 hour ago, enubis said:

Yeah for Morathi and possibly warriors of chaos? Though it would appear WoC require a bit more fiddling what with their new form of recruitment.

Its already available fort warriors of chaos on the slaaneshi units as for morathi yes I'll do that soon

Yup, this mod is crashing. This is an issue with the AI trying to use modded units, but they updated some tables so now the ai is attempting to access something that is there. Quote from the Sons of Grimnir modder who figured it out:

**!!IF YOU ARE SEEING END OF TURN CRASHES!!** - Check any other custom unit mods you are using, and make sure they were updated more than once after IME was released (08/23/2022). The group values on cdir_military_generator_unit_qualities_tables changed entirely post-IME, meaning AI players trying to use this table to make decisions on units using the old group values will NullRef and crash the game. My mod was completely rebuilt after IME and I happened to correct this issue before it was posted, therefore it was always working appropriately. So it is not me. But other authors may not have been so careful or lucky..

We just gotta wait for the person who made this mod to update it