[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Excellent job so far Emily. I've been very impressed with the amount of effort put into this. 

Even without the (admittedly enjoyable) gore and nudity, this would be completely awesome. The variety of creatures, and general difficulty made me actually start enjoying Oblivion again. 

I'm curious if you've made any progress with the Centaur, I saw it in the Testing Hall and it looks awesome. Is that pesky skeleton issue when it dies giving you problems still?

The physical rag doll?

... well, just replace your skeleton with the usual corronera maximum

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/27945/?

This will kill any conflict and confusion caused by this mod skeleton and revert your basic skeleton to default.

Somehow emily remember vaguely misplaced her basic skeleton with growlf skeletons or other modified skeleton that negate the physic bug?

---

maybe there are some tentacle monsters in the dungeon?

There was an estrus encounter mod for oblivion like skyrim estrus chaurus.

Emily never had that mod to study them, for now all we got is lovers creature tentacle girl.

---------

Tentacle cave so far.

post-97538-0-62292900-1375475174_thumb.jpg

Man, builing an interior cell is tough. Emily wish there is some kind of Cell grid to snap tunnels, wall and floor together seamlessly. It'll save a lot of time.

Bugs.. i hate bugs so much. The insect like monsters are my nemesis

Being raped by nuns? uh.. lol?

Vampire hunting is always good for me. Less good when i installed the Vempire enhaching mod "what was it's name". now they beat me like hammers on an anvil, but i never give up

The tentacle dungeon is interesting... aaaand creepy.

How about orcs? or more barbarian-like enemies? i know there are those orcs that looks like those form world of warcraft (meh) but no female orcs except npc XD

CREEP TUMOR

post-97538-0-17947200-1375507221_thumb.jpg

Creep Tumor unleash creeps, It's one of organism that spread thick and slimy seeds that spreads rapidly if left unchecked. It appear to nourish on every demon tentacle structures and usual cause of the corruptions in the land. Wretch sent prisoner and captive to Creep cluster to be infested and as fertilizer to the creeps. The gigantic version of creep that reside in oblivion realm produce the Creep tumors instead of usual creep.

Furo Tentacle?

We must place that on creep!

TENTACLE ROOT

post-97538-0-78966200-1375519430_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-56171900-1375520113_thumb.jpg

Tentacle Roots grew in Tentacle dungeon environment, It Warn the entire lair from intruder that would threaten the creep cluster. They remain dormant until they smell some sexy adventurous hooker nearby then instantly grew erects once enough blood were pump into their veins, revealing their true size Just like your penis. and like penis, it has no mobility nor sense of honor. Really it act like a dick so if you cut it them down the entire cavern body will feel it's pain.

Hey emily, may there be any magic spell to turn female corpse to fresh ladies or sexy zombies ?

Nope, the spell effect has it's own limit.

The mod is almost done, A few more game testing.

Then we're ready for 1.3b.

Don't expect much from the tentacle dungeon.

Mostly it's a testing house and nothing as big as everyone imagine but we've the vision to make it right.

CREEP TUMOR

attachicon.gifScreenShot238.jpg

Creep Tumor unleash creeps, It's one of organism that spread thick and slimy seeds that spreads rapidly if left unchecked. It appear to nourish on every demon tentacle structures and usual cause of the corruptions in the land. Wretch sent prisoner and captive to Creep cluster to be infested and as fertilizer to the creeps. The gigantic version of creep that reside in oblivion realm produce the Creep tumors instead of usual creep.

Furo Tentacle?

We must place that on creep!

TENTACLE ROOT

attachicon.gifTentacles.JPG attachicon.gifTentacles cs.JPG

Tentacle Roots grew in Tentacle dungeon environment, It Warn the entire lair from intruder that would threaten the creep cluster. They remain dormant until they smell some sexy adventurous hooker nearby then instantly grew erects once enough blood were pump into their veins, revealing their true size Just like your penis. and like penis, it has no mobility nor sense of honor. Really it act like a dick so if you cut it them down the entire cavern body will feel it's pain.

female npc/pc near the tentacle root will be attacked.(use this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8284-furotrap-improved-tentacles-v691-last-updated-apr-20/  or   estrus encounter)

what about it?

Estrus encounter, Good idea.

Maybe later, emily is running out of juice today.

COC 1.3 Close Beta test:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/N4ih_NLh/382013_patch.html

umn.. None of these:

* Centaur, Lamia, Dragon.

* Reforming Amazon Boss.

* Amazon Boss drop the Pegasus Artifact.

* Myrmidon no longer drop Pegasus artefact.

* Poseidon phantom sharks & Poseidon Tentacle & Poseidon Crustacean.

* Sload and holstaurus now moved to the mythical group.

* holstaurus are removed from the marauders dungeon.

Except:

* Mini tentacle dungeon, go to anvil church dispatch the guardian and head down stairs you'll spot a new door to Creep Cluster.

* it's a small dungeon, But if you're at low level the tentacle tendrils can kill you in a few swing.

* Emily will open new section of tunnels on the later upgrade.

MEPHIT

post-97538-0-34261100-1375599758_thumb.jpg

Additional Flyer for Conjurer dungeon. Mephit resemble miniature demon succubi with fiery bat wings and goat horn following the larger and greater demons with sizable ego. Since they share the same folder with the imp, they can toast your banana nut muffin if you let them eat it.

The right person had to do it.

-----------

MIMIC

post-97538-0-10178900-1375610645_thumb.jpg

New creature for mythic dungeon, Traditional mimic nothing more nothing less. A mimic can have almost any dimensions, but usually is not more than 10 feet long. A typical mimic has a volume of 150 cubic feet. They eat noob adventurer for breakfast and whoever mistaken them for normal chest. Mimic also drop baubles and attractive items that they used to attract preys while Emily attract people with her mod to their demise.

The Pandora Box alternate version, are much tougher and unleash random creatures available in the game. it's the close relative to the luggage of COBL. lolz.

WRATH OF POSEIDON

post-97538-0-93508000-1375616000_thumb.jpg

Like previous tentacle Creature in flesh dungeon, Wrath of poseidon is a part of large octopus tentacle that can be summon by Pandora spell or randomly appear as dungeon minion. The tentacle use slam attack and hot steam to pulverize their foe.

CARCINOS

post-97538-0-82235500-1375616456_thumb.jpg

Carcinos is a Huge Monsterous Crustacean slain by hercules along with Scylla. Whenever an empire citizen said "i fought mud crab more fearsome than you". They probably have met carcinosus somewhere.

Waalc creature are not allowed to be used on other overhaul. He said it loud and clear that he forbid them. Emily don't want him shitting bricks when he discover his imp on monstergirl mod, won't we?

... it'll make emily look bad.

Ok, so far the patch is interesting. The tunnel is very creepy but i found 2 things:

1) Captives can't find a correct path for exit the tunnel. they just continue to run into the door direction, even if they are against a wall

2) Summoned creatures from captives spawns outside the tunnel

Ok, so far the patch is interesting. The tunnel is very creepy but i found 2 things:

1) Captives can't find a correct path for exit the tunnel. they just continue to run into the door direction, even if they are against a wall

yes indeed. It is emily first dungeon. It was a mistake, but emily learned much from them.

The dungeon Z axis did not start at 0.0000 but 1800.000 heights. any summon are falling into the bottomless 3d matrix or trying to reach marked target above.

Those poor captive have better survive and escape chances the normal dungeon. Emily will transfer those hookers on her next dungeon expansion.

yes indeed. It is emily first dungeon. It was a mistake, but emily learned much from them.

The dungeon Z axis did not start at 0.0000 but 1800.000 heights. any summon are falling into the bottomless 3d matrix or trying to reach marked target above.

Those poor captive have better survive and escape chances the normal dungeon. Emily will transfer those hookers on her next dungeon expansion.

have you set the path to the dungeon?

if the dungeon have an exit transfer marker and  set  ai  run to a safe place.

npc will  according that  path  run to the exit  transfer  marker.

up003822.jpg

PANDORA SECRET 5.8.2013

http://www.4shared.com/rar/tldM4BPf/582013_patch.html

UPGRADE SUMMARY:

post-97538-0-24935300-1375704182_thumb.jpg

* Pandora secret spell (Mystic): Purchase from Dibella's aedra in IC temple district within temple of the one.

* New Mythic Monstergirl: Lamia & Centaur. [lovers incompatible]

* New Mythic Creature: Wrath of Poseidon, Serpent Naga, Carcinos, Mimic & Pandora Box.

* New Fell Creature: Fire mephit

* Reformed Mythic Dungeon Dynamic leveling.

* Fixed Spartan 300 beard appearing on amazon women. (whoops). :P

* Fixed Agyraspides.

* Removed 'Remove diseases' - 'weakness to poison' Audio Visual overhauls.

* Disintegrate weapon (alteration) Now became Acid.

* Tojay removed from the mod - Saved for future concept.

Report bugs.

Emily,you are not set the path in that  tentacle dungeon……
this is your tentacle dungeon‘s picture
post-12531-0-62248800-1375715777_thumb.jpg
this is anvil chapel's picture.
post-12531-0-22377800-1375715792_thumb.jpg

post-12531-0-37989800-1375716144_thumb.jpg

this is the  switch that draw path mode/exit path mode in cs/cse

ps:my cse 6.0 can not load that cell……I don't know why……

post-12531-0-51256800-1375716502_thumb.jpg