[mod] RHPS Lustbound Alpha Omega

RHPS Lustbound Alpha Omega

As in the Omega Verse Fandom this mod allows male characters appearing as normal male, if equipped with the futamode back item

to become omegas while in the description at least female become alphas. 

Requirements:

- Sexbound

- Lustbound

Key Features:
Instead of the usual futanari and cuntboys, futamode backitem turns females into alphas and males into omegas.

The same happens by eating an apple of discord. Furthermore, spawn a male poledancer with /spawnitem sxbold_humanpoleboy.

>See 6 mods posted at the same time, by the same person.
>Concerns rising
>It's actually 6 mods.
>Concern solved
Had me very scared for a second...

That said, interesting content, a nice twist for people looking for less female-focused content, but it begs the question, what Omega-Verse Fandom? I guess i'm not in-the-know for what this refers to.

• 2 weeks later...

Omega-Verse is a fandom espacially in hentai-yaoi art with female Alphas growing a penis out of their vagina, male Alphas with a knot on their penis and male Omegas usually getting pregnant by anal sex. Futhermore, Alphas suffer a kind of rage when near to each other and an Omega in heat the time the tendency for them for getting pregnant is highest.

• 3 weeks later...