Sometimes I write a post without thinkingæ... This is prob going to be one of such...

WTH Teens are no longer allowed to have sex.... WOW Why not ???  I am puzzled to why this decision... I mean I think one of my most active periods when it comes to sex, was whaen I was a teen.

But maybe I am missing something... Anyway TurboDriver... Thanks anyways

Best regards to all of you

And I am the tenth to tell You it does not work anymore.

Don't know what I did. First I deleted all mods. Then installed WW and the unlock teens mod. Did not work.
Then I slowly just mass-installed folders with cc and mods. And now teens fuck everybody. I will investigate further and return with my findings.

Edited by morten rud
On 8/14/2022 at 3:10 AM, snowdog04 said:

Um, I'm using it.  Works fine.  You do have to give the teens the "post-puberty" trait though.  You can give all teens that trait at once, you'll just need to do it again every so often as new sims age up.

How do I give that trait to all teens at once?

2 hours ago, Guntheria said:

On 7/30/2022 at 7:06 AM, Denton47 said:

Click on a Teen Sim, select Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Give Sim Wicked attributes (or Give All Sims Wicked Attributes) -> Post-Puberty and Teen interactions are available again.

That is what someone replied in the WW thread.

In addition to that, I think there is option to choose age stage/span of sims?

Edited by ioawdfv
5 hours ago, Guntheria said:

Personalization, Wicked Attributes, Give All Sims Wicked Attributes, then choose Teens.  When it shows all the various individual sims you can just hit the check mark, teens will indeed be selected already.

Ah, didn´t know that, thanks.

The funny thing is, Sims says that 0 traits have been added to 0 sims. And still no teen sex available. The same discussion is going on at Turbos Patreon page. it seems it works for some and not for others. Do i have to switch something on in the WW settings?

Edited by Guntheria
1 hour ago, Guntheria said:

Ah, didn´t know that, thanks.

The funny thing is, Sims says that 0 traits have been added to 0 sims. And still no teen sex available. The same discussion is going on at Turbos Patreon page. it seems it works for some and not for others. Do i have to switch something on in the WW settings?

Just to make sure, you do have updated"

right?

Cause it is updated to 1.0.2 on July 30th

Cause if you don't have it, you will be never able to have the old feature, using latest game patch/High School Year EP.

This is what it says in the mod's page:

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Edited by ioawdfv