Favorite EP/GP to use alongside WW, BD, NWP, AEP, etc.

Just curious, what expansion/game packs made mods like Wicked, Nisa's, Basemental, and the like more fun? I loved the stories I could build using city living, and I loved how Get Together and Get Famous changed how some of the mods worked for the better. One of my all-time favorite saves was when I had an incubus start a swingers club, where everyone would come together, do drugs and fuck each other. While these parties were going on, I'd have a camera set up in the background so that my incubus could film and post the parties to Adultworld (thus, giving him more money to throw bigger parties). 

At this point, the mods are what make the game, but I'd love to hear how you've mixed them with actual Maxis content

Well, Get to Work makes strip clubs possible.  And someone just recently made a really cool mod for the SimRay, you can zap a sim and alter their body!

Strangerville and the plants.  Someone on TFM's Sims Asylum posted a story where they REALLY get crazy with that!

In my games, spellcasters engage in all sorts of promiscuity and partner swapping.  I have a save where a whole club holds a dueling tournament, the winner gets an evening with the other members' wives.  And if you lose the tournament without ever winning any matches, your wife has to pay a visit to ALL the other competitors.  Also, WW just recently introduced new spells, one will make the target get naked, the other will make the target have sex with the caster.

Island Living.  Beaches are an excuse for public nudity!  And it's fun to make up all sorts of crazy customs and rituals and say that they're part of "island culture."