WhickedWhims - Options/Settings only showing.

I've downloaded WhickedWhims about 80 times now, I know for a fact I have placed the files in the right spaces, as I've rewatched youtube videos over and over to make sure, and also previously had it before on my old laptop&pc that the mod worked perfect on. And when I open my Sims 4 Mods&CC in game to check if its all been downloaded correctly, it has both scripts & tuning that appears in the box, so I know it's been downloaded correct, I have all of the animations which I've also deleted and redownloaded to make sure. When I open the game to play/check if the mod is working, I get a notification that it has all been download & all my animations have been downloaded successfully.     I get the Whicked options/settings but when I try to click a sim, object etc I don't get a Whicked menu to interact, when I do click the sims; I only get the settings menu like I said earlier, but no interactions show. Also 'WooHoo' doesn't even show either. Only 'mess with..' and when I chose that option, they have sex under the blanket still, and I can't choose positions or anything, just no option for it and if I click the bed it'll only give me the option to 'Sleep, (I think it says), nap .. then a whicked settings menu. 

Anddd! I have deleted saved files, the last exception, deleted Sims 4 and redownloaded multiple times, repaired the game, still no luck. D;

Has anyone ever had this before? Sorry if its long and confusing but honestly I've been at this for days now and its getting really irritating when I know its all installed properly.

3 hours ago, elsyyyy said:

Only 'mess with..' and when I chose that option, they have sex under the blanket

Hang on, that's the vanilla teen interaction, isn't it? If one of the Sims involved is a teen, you can't let them have sex (WW v170i and above), unless you use the Inappropriate Unlock mod (the relevant WW settings it unlocks are detailed on the download page).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

Just download the file, put it into your Mods folder (or your WW sub-folder, in order to keep stuff neatly organized), delete "localthumbcache.package" (found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4") and run the game.