This is probably due to the new rigs in WW v170 and beyond. There's a list of files known to cause issues and produce error notifications like yours:

• Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package
  • Denton47_Rigs.package
  • NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package
  • NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package
  • NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package
  • NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package
  • NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package
  • TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV.package

Remove any of these files from your Mods folder (as well as other old rig files, if you find any), delete "localthumbcache.package" (found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4"), and start the game again to see if the issue is gone (it should be).

3 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

This is probably due to the new rigs in WW v170 and beyond. There's a list of files known to cause issues and produce error notifications like yours:

Remove any of these files from your Mods folder (as well as other old rig files, if you find any), delete "localthumbcache.package" (found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4"), and start the game again to see if the issue is gone (it should be).

Okay thank you. So I deleted these files and I'm still having the same issue with the tongue and butt disfigurement.

11 hours ago, Curious07 said:

Okay thank you. So I deleted these files and I'm still having the same issue with the tongue and butt disfigurement.

Do you have any other files for tongues? If so, remove them from your Mods folder (remember to delete "localthumbcache"), as they might interfere with WW in some way (broken, incopatible with the latest versions,..).

As for the butt, did you change that in the WW Body Selector (i.e. does she have the standard lower body that comes with WW)? I've only heard of penis models being broken by the v170 update, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Finally, if it only happens with specific animations, there could also be a problem with those - alhough I've only seen that kind of issue once and it wasn't that extreme.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...