Hananahs Adult Advertisements

View File

Geader.jpg.55c3a83bb577c16bd8d6ccffabe66040.jpg

Hi all!! this is my take on making NSFW billboards for Fallout 4. 

DESCRIPTION:

A lewd advertisements retexture of all the billboard, signs and, posters in the Fallout 4 base game.
Lore friendly(ish) branding with pre-war companies, generic fake businesses, and propaganda.
New images are all unique to help cut down on the repetition of seeing a Nuka-cola sign everywhere, so they wont always match up to the normal ones.

TODO:
- There were a few of the same poster that I couldn't find in game, and will replace them if they can be found ?!

CREDITS:
Billboards and signs credit the artists with a tag line like "supported by X".
Thanks & love to all the artists, Bethesda, and the community, for their incredible work! 
No copyright infringement intended, all characters shown are over 18. 

Any issues let me know ?.

Edited by Hananahs

Id love to have a clean version, when i rebuild places i like to restore things to clean variants

Where these made in an editor as separate layers?

These are all quite tasteful considering,

I have a head cannon where in prewar everyone was more loose and carefree with nudity but in 200 years its kinda changed 

given fallout is an alternate universe to ours, i see it as they were the opposite to what we are like with nudity

Could you maybe do an anime only version, i see most are anime themed part form a few

I play with the nanako mod with modt npcs replaced as anime so it keeps the consistency 

Edited by Bluestar60

well perfected! nice even wear n tear with just the right amount of desaturation.

are you interested in making one without poops, chibi women, n baby ero?

the overlays n ads are amazing, if you cant be bothered to sift for preferences could you release a .psd or something pls pls?

Heya, thanks for your all your feedback! Happy to fix some stuff ?.

I tried to cover many of the faces of lewdity, some people like milking, some don’t, and so on.

But just in case I made a quick “less lewd” version and changed some of the tabooer adverts, still not perfect tho.

Ill also add a PSD of the overlays if anyone wants to add their own to suit their needs :D!
(I use a bunch of different fonts so might cause some conflicts though)

On 8/12/2022 at 3:07 PM, Hananahs said:

Heya, thanks for your all your feedback! Happy to fix some stuff ?.

I tried to cover many of the faces of lewdity, some people like milking, some don’t, and so on.

But just in case I made a quick “less lewd” version and changed some of the tabooer adverts, still not perfect tho.

Ill also add a PSD of the overlays if anyone wants to add their own to suit their needs :D!
(I use a bunch of different fonts so might cause some conflicts though)

Oh yay psds, could you maybe package the fonts so we can just install them or just make a list of all the fonts so we can google them ourselves

If in doubt you could rasterize the fonts, so we dont need the fonts as there just turned into images. But fonts would be better XD

These are super awesome, even a 'clean' version would be awesome XP 

Wondered if i could request you make some ads for the sanctuary houses

For anyone who didnt know they actually exist in rl

https://lynceans.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Lustron-Corporation-steel-house-converted.pdf

Bethesda based them almost to a T on the real world buildings

I was planning to add manufacturing building where you can find the prefabs of the houses being made, its clear ingame sanctuary was the only finished site as there is atleast another site under construction you can find(cant remember where). I was going to lock the buildable versions of this behind a mag you find at the company HQ and manufacture production site.

Would love to see your ad style for a billboard for the Lustron Corporation

could maybe use the top image here as the main background to the ad

5074643fbae8e80b3756d1ab03f88776.jpg

With your own additions wink wink XD

Could probably have a few of these adds as there clearly quite new just before the bombs fell as they were still under construction so they would have had quite and active ad campaign at the time. A billboard with the slogan 'The House of Tomorrow' maybe some posters and the main logo to go on the building(just a billboard style sign for the HQ)

Would love to see what you would come up with and at they very least adds into the lore side of things :D

Could maybe use https://www.deviantart.com/beamsblastersbullets/art/Art-of-Fallout-4-House-of-Tomorrow-908111897

The concept art, could do some 'Interesting' scene wink wink in the interior art for some posters

Edited by Bluestar60

On 8/15/2022 at 12:52 AM, Bluestar60 said:

https://lynceans.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Lustron-Corporation-steel-house-converted.pdf

I was planning to add manufacturing building where you can find the prefabs of the houses being made, its clear ingame sanctuary was the only finished site as there is atleast another site under construction you can find(cant remember where). I was going to lock the buildable versions of this behind a mag you find at the company HQ and manufacture production site.

Could probably have a few of these adds as there clearly quite new just before the bombs fell as they were still under construction so they would have had quite and active ad campaign at the time. A billboard with the slogan 'The House of Tomorrow' maybe some posters and the main logo to go on the building(just a billboard style sign for the HQ)

Would love to see what you would come up with and at they very least adds into the lore side of things :D

Could maybe use https://www.deviantart.com/beamsblastersbullets/art/Art-of-Fallout-4-House-of-Tomorrow-908111897

The concept art, could do some 'Interesting' scene wink wink in the interior art for some posters

Heya, sounds pretty interesting, and I can defiantly give it a look ?.
I want to get my version of the magazines done as well as a clean version of the Adds before I work on something else. 

But once I've done those other things, happy to give it a shot :D. 

1 hour ago, Elllollos said:

good mod, do you plan on making a clean version of the posters and billboards and add them to the workshop as a custom menu?

That might be a bit above my pay grade. I'm pretty new to making mods and haven't worked it all out yet. Similarly I would like to add a install menu, with a choice of New/ Worn/ Less lewd/ etc versions, but still have to sort it all out. 
(I suppose I could just nuke an existing picture mod with my own images, but we'll see. would be later on if anything) 

My kingdom for a stand-alone version that doesn't replace posters in the game. I'd like to make an art gallery of lewd in the wasteland. Tried a NSFW poster replacer a while back and cringed when I saw posters of naked women in baby shawn's room.

• 1 month later...

Hi Hananahs!

Reading thorugh the posts I found it really interesting to see that this weird houses in Santuary actually had a foundation in RL. So now I can stop scratching my head whenever I look at the derelict framework of one and start wondering 'where the hell...'. ?

Another question - is it possible to get ID's of your billboards to spawn them in deliberately on my own? I tried my luck with copying & pasting ingame and tried to have a look at it via FO4edit, but I'm stuck. And I guess not, because they're just overlays/replacements of another texture and it's let's say, convoluted. But I have to ask.

You really did a good job on this, btw. I have to second the others - wear & tear, weathering, they look more natural than the ones from Bethesda. Well...aside from one little feature.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I just updated the old adds, and released a pre war version. Hope it all works!
Noticed a few small errors when looking back, and should fix it soon enough. ? 

29 minutes ago, worik said:

From the changelog

What are "taboo ads" :classic_huh:?

I replaced some of the adds which included Bestiality, Wetting, and other contentious content like that, Since some people wanted a "less lewd" version,
The "Default" versions include this, but the "Pre war" and "Less lewd" version do not. 

On 9/18/2022 at 7:25 PM, Perwoll said:

Hi Hananahs!

Reading thorugh the posts I found it really interesting to see that this weird houses in Santuary actually had a foundation in RL. So now I can stop scratching my head whenever I look at the derelict framework of one and start wondering 'where the hell...'. ?

Another question - is it possible to get ID's of your billboards to spawn them in deliberately on my own? I tried my luck with copying & pasting ingame and tried to have a look at it via FO4edit, but I'm stuck. And I guess not, because they're just overlays/replacements of another texture and it's let's say, convoluted. But I have to ask.

You really did a good job on this, btw. I have to second the others - wear & tear, weathering, they look more natural than the ones from Bethesda. Well...aside from one little feature.

Thank you!

That's about right, since its just a texture replacement, I'm guessing there wouldn't be any unique ids. If you load the Hananahs data whiles in FO4edit, it will just overlay the existing Bethesda art. Ill work on workshop addition eventually and then it should be a lot easier to spawn them in. 

On 8/15/2022 at 12:52 AM, Blue Nightmare said:

Hey Blue, I gave it a shot to create an approprate poster, I couldn't find a way to easily work in the old concept art, but did use a design render of the house, think it turned out okay. ?

I attached a "Pre War" and Weathered version, as well as the logo PSD in case. 

1.png

2.png

Blue.psd

I love your mod, just curious though, could we possibly see a Pre-War version with the bestiality content included? Additionally, it would be awesome to have a filter of some sorts, or maybe different packs that include/exclude certain tags. I personally love beast content and want to get as much of that as I can and would love to have a version focused in that direction. Obviously Im still gonna use your mod as it is awesome, just a few thoughts I had. Thanks for your hard work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BastionAalok said:

Okay, i feel stupid. How do i get this set up? ive never done manual downloads, and cant figure out how.

From the file page there should be a download button. If there's more than one file available to download it will present you with links to each one. Once you've selected the file you want (if necessary), the mod should appear in your browser's "downloads" wherever that is for you (on Windows I think it's usually a subdirectory of My Documents).

What you do after that depends entirely on which mod manager you're using, but generally your mod manager's documentation should cover how to install mods from a local directory. I use Vortex, so for me it's as easy as dragging the mod from my Downloads to the drop target at the bottom of Vortex's "Mods" panel and then same as a direct install from Nexus after that point (switch it from Never Installed to Enabled, answer FOMOD installer menu questions if there are any, resolve file conflicts, click the Deploy button, sort plugins and adjust the load order if needed...).

I'm sure the process is similar for MO2 if you're using that instead of Vortex, but I'm not sufficiently familiar with it to provide instructions.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 1:41 AM, Mother Bear said:

I downloaded the "less lewd" version and I'm still getting bestiality posters in Nuka World. I thought this version was supposed to be free of those? :C

Heya thanks for letting me know :D, I've had a look and I couldn't find the pictures you mentioned, there are a few which I guess are a bit subjective, but if you want to let me know the bad ones ill have a look at changing them in the next update :)

• 1 month later...