15 hours ago, Zandre said:

A quick question, hopefully. I'm using slave tats and also your recommended veins mod. I think one of my mods also adds a native slave tats veins mod but it kinda sucks. However, the recommended mod has a racemenu option that works perfectly. Upon corrupting my characters breasts, the sliders show up in racemenu but they will be transparent even after I change them. Additionally, the slave tats veins are still there and cant be edited. Is there any help here on what I can do to make your recommended mod work?

Side note for anyone asking about SLIF. I have installed SLIF and SGO4 and they both seem to work together fine. I havent extensively tested it but they seem to work in tandom as SGO4 doesnt just increase the breast node and instead just adjusts sliders. Essentially, SGO4 has SLIF for itself and it doesnt interfere with other SLIF mods. Worth giving it a shot and try using debug to set various settings on both mods and see if they interfere. Could have potentially awkward situations with scaling if your sliders are weighted weirdly but should be fine otherwise.

The vein mod isn't a recommendation, its included. Meant to be a very subtle effect, scaling with milk level, starting out transparent and ending up somewhat noticeable, force breast corruption high in mcm to test.

SLIF will not "conflict" and break your savefile. but it will break automatic cbpc and OLactis scaling.

3 hours ago, Murphiee said:

The vein mod isn't a recommendation, its included. Meant to be a very subtle effect, scaling with milk level, starting out transparent and ending up somewhat noticeable, force breast corruption high in mcm to test.

SLIF will not "conflict" and break your savefile. but it will break automatic cbpc and OLactis scaling.

Ah ok, it is working then. I set to 100 and they are there but just a darker black and barely visible. Could always be variation in ENB or shaders I guess. Is there any way to customize this setting atm? Also, does corruption happen naturally? Sorry for the questions but I last played this mod in oldrim and so I know the basic functions but you've gone far beyond and taken it to another level. 

And that makes sense for SLIF. I can personally live with it as I play with "whorecrux" mod that uses SLIF to scale your body when you start birthing fractions of your spirit and need soulgems to purify them. They honestly just pair so well that I will sacrific collision and olactis.

17 hours ago, Zandre said:

Ah ok, it is working then. I set to 100 and they are there but just a darker black and barely visible. Could always be variation in ENB or shaders I guess. Is there any way to customize this setting atm? Also, does corruption happen naturally? Sorry for the questions but I last played this mod in oldrim and so I know the basic functions but you've gone far beyond and taken it to another level. 

And that makes sense for SLIF. I can personally live with it as I play with "whorecrux" mod that uses SLIF to scale your body when you start birthing fractions of your spirit and need soulgems to purify them. They honestly just pair so well that I will sacrific collision and olactis.

The values are hardcoded, but nothing stops you from manually editing the vein texture.

Corruption only happens from "corrupting" in the mcm or spell. All it does is increase your gem/milk/semen level tough, and regular SGO4 gameplay will also increase that.

I'm using the latest version of the mod. I like to keep gem auto-detect actor off, because I disliked how auto-rape scenes with NPCs would trigger gem incubation in disposable NPCs like bandits etc.

Now, when I try to toggle gems in my player after creation, after clicking on "GEM: OFF" in the main menu, the wheel menu disappears but nothing changes. Even when I turn debugging on and try again, there is no notification that the player is now being tracked.

How can I fix this without turning auto-detect on and restarting on a fresh save?

5 hours ago, hewhowatches8 said:

I'm using the latest version of the mod. I like to keep gem auto-detect actor off, because I disliked how auto-rape scenes with NPCs would trigger gem incubation in disposable NPCs like bandits etc.

Now, when I try to toggle gems in my player after creation, after clicking on "GEM: OFF" in the main menu, the wheel menu disappears but nothing changes. Even when I turn debugging on and try again, there is no notification that the player is now being tracked.

How can I fix this without turning auto-detect on and restarting on a fresh save?

Modification has a base cost of 1 filled black soulgem. if you do not have the payment, nothing will happen, you can change cost in mcm.

Would it be a possible to create a patch that allows you to use the milk pump stations from milk mod economy? This milk system in this mod feels way better and less convoluted than MME only thing keeping me from uninstalling mme is the pumps.

5 hours ago, Ensom said:

Would it be a possible to create a patch that allows you to use the milk pump stations from milk mod economy? This milk system in this mod feels way better and less convoluted than MME only thing keeping me from uninstalling mme is the pumps.

Good idea, while id rather not add cross support for a mod that does basically the same thing, i think the milking machines aren't exclusive to MME, might add something similar to sgo4 later on. Il add it to the ideas doc, no promises on implementation tough.

14 hours ago, a117 said:

Soulgem Pregnancy.
Normal Map Swapping.
Breast Vein / Lactation Overlays

Womb Tattoo's. It doesn't show up when ON/OFF from MCM, has it been fixed yet?

its no longer in mcm, you need to enable it on a per actor basis by using the sgo4 power, modification, corrupt womb.

22 hours ago, Murphiee said:

its no longer in mcm, you need to enable it on a per actor basis by using the sgo4 power, modification, corrupt womb.

Oh sorry I didn't quite understand what corrupt womb meant. I just tried it and it shows up, thanks.

4 hours ago, a117 said:

Oh sorry I didn't quite understand what corrupt womb meant. I just tried it and it shows up, thanks.

Its about to change again in the next update, not quite happy with how it currently is.

3 hours ago, OrcishOatmeal said:

Would it be possible to add support for OAR animations? Im using a mod that randomly replaces character idles, and it interferes with the insert gem animation

Luckily the mod still works coz of the fallback feature but still...

Which mod in question are you using? Im using DAR/OAR and having no issues.

52 minutes ago, OrcishOatmeal said:

Installed both, Works fine on my end. This cannot be the issue from my knowledge on how Dar/Oar works, Dar/Oar simply tricks the game into displaying another animation. For example: Game wants an idle, Game Looks for an idle, Dar instead points to an alternate idle, game uses alternate idle thinking its regular idle. SGO4 Inserting animation uses a completely new animation, so unless the mod somehow also replaces this new animation, you got something else in your load order breaking things.

5 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Installed both, Works fine on my end. This cannot be the issue from my knowledge on how Dar/Oar works, Dar/Oar simply tricks the game into displaying another animation. For example: Game wants an idle, Game Looks for an idle, Dar instead points to an alternate idle, game uses alternate idle thinking its regular idle. SGO4 Inserting animation uses a completely new animation, so unless the mod somehow also replaces this new animation, you got something else in your load order breaking things.

Thanks for the info, I will have a look ^^

EDIT: Sorry, im really stupid, updated the mod and, its the gem insertion bug that is stated in the MCM 🤐

Edited by OrcishOatmeal

What to do with milk besides alchemy and processing into regular milk? There is already quite a lot of it, but I have no idea what can be done with it (alchemy is reworked in my collection of mods, so milk as an ingredient is useless for me)

On 2/5/2024 at 5:49 AM, Murphiee said:

Good idea, while id rather not add cross support for a mod that does basically the same thing, i think the milking machines aren't exclusive to MME, might add something similar to sgo4 later on. Il add it to the ideas doc, no promises on implementation tough.

Oh cool,, honestly didn't expect that kind of response but that's even better! lookin forward to whatever you got in mind if you do end up running with it.

Btw the milk machines have its own separate download and esp if that means anything.

Edited by Ensom
5 hours ago, Empty3301 said:

What to do with milk besides alchemy and processing into regular milk? There is already quite a lot of it, but I have no idea what can be done with it (alchemy is reworked in my collection of mods, so milk as an ingredient is useless for me)

Selling and alchemy is the only usage for now.

2 hours ago, YeahRig said:

How do i reset boob sliders? They are same after new save. Can someone post his milking slider if it is default? Can we revert permanent milking fat effect. They got huge and can't revert it.

To disable lingering effects, Set Lingering effect scaling to 0 in the mcm.

To reset your config file, delete custom.json from your configs\dse-soulgem-oven\settings folder.

1 hour ago, Ensom said:

Oh cool,, honestly didn't expect that kind of response but that's even better! lookin forward to whatever you got in mind if you do end up running with it.

Btw the milk machines have its own separate download and esp if that means anything.

Could you link? Or is it on the MME page?