I tried to use OLactis offset setting, but seems like It's not working properly.

Here's what I tried:

1. Perhaps I'm using SMP for breast physics?

No. I'm using the latest 3ba with full CBPC setting.

To make sure, I reinstalled it to toggle breast physics between CBPC / SMP

When using SMP, the milking axis wouldn't follow breasts' movement, while CBPC setting did. (And It worked the same way as my previous 3BA setting, so it means I was using CBPC.)

I tried using Plug and Play config and Bodyslide preset to ensure if it works as expected, however I figured out that

- WeightBase offset doesn't work : tried booting game with 0,0,0 and 1.8,-0.5,2.7(my current setting) in Default.json respectively, but nothing's different.

- Weight100Bonus offset doesn't work : I changed my player weight 100 to 0, and vice versa, but the axis stays at the same spot. (Updated body with emptying milk in debug MCM)

- ScalingCap offset doesn't work : Toggling OLactis debug in IF MCM did change the breast size, but the milk axis didn't move.

I tested by Toggling nipple squirt in SGOLactis MCM (default : K), so if this way of testing doesn't use Default.json's setting but the actual lactating does, I tested in wrong way.

Still, when all offsets completely set, I felt the axis seemed misplaced while leaking or orgasming, so I'm pretty sure that something's not going well here, at least in my game setting.

Just in case, a little question in the way of calculating offsets.

ex) the actual offsets set through SGOLactis was weight 0 : (0.5, -0.5, 0.5), weight 100 : (-3.0, 5.0, -3.0)

Difference between weight 0 and weight 100 (Weight100Bonus) should be set to (-3.5, 5.5, -3.5), am I right?

cuz adding those numbers to weight 0 leads to weight 100 numbers.

This milk leaking feature is amazing but milk flowing in the middle of nowhere while having sex keep makes me hard to concentrate...

Sorry for the long, verbose question, but please understand this as my enthusiasm into fixing it :)

I think SGO4 1.7.8 HotFix 1 has a runaway script. Not sure what script. But I'm having crashes after trying to save the game after, PC and NPCs do the dirty.  So I'm systematically disabling mods. I ran across this one. When I disabled it. I'm still getting Console Msgs "[SGO] Blah blah blah" even after I disabled the mods several saves ago. Now when I try to wipe and clean the mod. in the debug section.  I get messages saying "SGO4: The background loop is somehow still busy, this attempt to clean had bail."

Something i noticed while trying to troubleshoot my save :)

On 11/24/2023 at 6:51 PM, wareware said:

For some reason womb tats stopped working for me in the latest version even on a new game.

They now require you to add them manually to each npc through the modifications menu.

On 11/24/2023 at 10:38 PM, lollipop0000 said:

-snip-

Offsets have been weird for a while now, they "kind of" work on my end. but its hard for the end user to figure out.

Yes, you are correct on what the weight100 offset is, it is what to add to weight 0, to get to 100.

The way the mod calculates offset range is: Weight 0 +  (Weight100bonus * ActorWeight)  +  ( ( ScalingCap / OLactisDebugCap) * MilkScaling)

Or just check dse_sgo_QuestBody_Main.psc Line 459 for how its implemented in the script.

Im currently mid update adding some more features, il take another look at how offsets scale. Meanwhile you could try with deleting your custom.json and trying on a new save.

On 11/26/2023 at 12:06 AM, Unknowing-e said:

I think SGO4 1.7.8 HotFix 1 has a runaway script. Not sure what script. But I'm having crashes after trying to save the game after, PC and NPCs do the dirty.  So I'm systematically disabling mods. I ran across this one. When I disabled it. I'm still getting Console Msgs "[SGO] Blah blah blah" even after I disabled the mods several saves ago. Now when I try to wipe and clean the mod. in the debug section.  I get messages saying "SGO4: The background loop is somehow still busy, this attempt to clean had bail."

Something i noticed while trying to troubleshoot my save :)

Removing mods mid game isn't the best idea, you could try using resaver and purging all sgo scripts. this will hoevwer not reset body scales and non script changes.

On 11/26/2023 at 12:51 AM, Unknowing-e said:

Yeah, I think it broke your mod :), my milk is a negative number and the mod won't shut off.  this is a 10-20 hour save. I guess i hit the ceiling and started to cause issues. Next save I will lower the sliders for gem, weight, milk, and semen. 

This happened to me a while back, thought i fixed it. can you replicate this issue? If not try to stay closer to saner numbers, the mod isn't meant to go outside ranges in the mcm.

1 hour ago, BooknoteCayac said:

Hello, I've wrote here once and now I have another question. Is there a simple way of changing the slots of squirts? Because now they're in the same slot as Ayleid Piercings and so I want to change it to other slot :P

Oh? Are you using SGOLactis 0.2? i just changed the slots to use the backpack and bra slot. so there shouldn't be any conflict. unless ayleid piercings use either the bra or backpack slot... 56 and 60. You can manually change slots in the oninuslactis.esp, just remember to change both the armor and armoraddon slots.

1 hour ago, Murphiee said:

This happened to me a while back, thought i fixed it. can you replicate this issue? If not try to stay closer to saner numbers, the mod isn't meant to go outside ranges in the mcm.

Yea, I think, I push your mod to the limit by upping the sliders. But I think it's a timing issue, having it in my new save I kept the timer as default. I've noticed the better performance of the mod.

Just something I noticed. But if i get anything concrete i let you know :) 

3 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Oh? Are you using SGOLactis 0.2? i just changed the slots to use the backpack and bra slot. so there shouldn't be any conflict. unless ayleid piercings use either the bra or backpack slot... 56 and 60. You can manually change slots in the oninuslactis.esp, just remember to change both the armor and armoraddon slots.

Yup, using 0.2 right now and these piercings use slot 56. I wrote here mainly because I got kind of scared by the warning in TESSEDIT but everything works fine now :D

so i ran into a issue that appears to only occur when i use sgo my characters normalmap or torso texture basically disappears whenever sgo does actor renewal still trying to make sure it is actually sgo but it seems to not be a issue when i make a new character without sgo 

7 hours ago, Arastal said:

so i ran into a issue that appears to only occur when i use sgo my characters normalmap or torso texture basically disappears whenever sgo does actor renewal still trying to make sure it is actually sgo but it seems to not be a issue when i make a new character without sgo 

Are you using a non "human" race? did you install install DW's pregnancy normal maps?

19 hours ago, wareware said:

They used to apply when the character was soulgem pregnant. Using the modification menu makes them appear even when the character isn't pregnant.

Right, forgot about that. might add a semi permanent option later. No promises tough.

Did someone of you guys have this problem, when I trying open SGO menu i got an info which say my "<player> is not valid target", the same info shows up when use SGO scanning and menu not opening

EDIT:

Ok, I found what it cause. it was aborted sex scene when some mobs defeat my char and start raping her so i just abort it by sexlab and then sgo probably think i was still in sex scene so it preventing open menu for me when I use mod menu spell

Also found solution:

Load older save game OR try reset sexlab and next use spell to force sex with anyone npc, animal etc. and if starting rape succesful than should be repaired and sgo menu should work again normaly

Edited by Fronsi
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcement concerning the SLIF patch:
I've been planning to announce this for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. I'm not modding Skyrim at the moment, and all versions after 1.7.5.1 are very breaking for my patch, I would essentially need to re-write it. The whole milk particle thing in particular would be *very* hard to get working with SLIF, requiring a patch to SLIF itself probably, and that's not a priority to me right now. So just keep on using 1.7.5.1 if you want SLIF support, or take a look at my patch and try to update it yourself :)

Edit: Not saying I'll never do it, but right now, I'm following other interests. Might or might not ever update.

Edited by eldr3d

Is OLactis  required? or can I just not include it if I dont want the lactation aspect of this mod sine im only after pregnancy and belly change from pregnancy since I have a different mod that handles milk in its own way.

Also idk why but the mod works fine on my player character but NPCs arent getting pregnant I even set fertility to 100% to test my player charater is fine and is working but the npc's arent and I check the database stuff only the males(fathers) get shown but the females(the ones that were suppose to be pregnant) not

Edited by kiothecloud
On 12/14/2023 at 11:29 PM, kiothecloud said:

Is OLactis  required? or can I just not include it if I dont want the lactation aspect of this mod sine im only after pregnancy and belly change from pregnancy since I have a different mod that handles milk in its own way.

Also idk why but the mod works fine on my player character but NPCs arent getting pregnant I even set fertility to 100% to test my player charater is fine and is working but the npc's arent and I check the database stuff only the males(fathers) get shown but the females(the ones that were suppose to be pregnant) not

Nope, you can use the mod without sgolactis. just disable olactis integration in config, or sgo4  will send unneeded modevents.

14 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Nope, you can use the mod without sgolactis. just disable olactis integration in config, or sgo4  will send unneeded modevents.

Thx also found out why npcs werent getting pregnant for some reason Fill her up (CBBE one) was causing it dont really know how but that was the mod causing the npcs not to get implanted with soulgems

2 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Thx also found out why npcs werent getting pregnant for some reason Fill her up (CBBE one) was causing it dont really know how but that was the mod causing the npcs not to get implanted with soulgems

I'm using SGO4IF 1.7.5.1 + SLIF patch with FHU Baka and that's working just fine. Without the SLIF patch, the morphs will most likely collide if an actor is both inflated and pregnant.

1 hour ago, eldr3d said:

I'm using SGO4IF 1.7.5.1 + SLIF patch with FHU Baka and that's working just fine. Without the SLIF patch, the morphs will most likely collide if an actor is both inflated and pregnant.

Thats interesting either something else is messing with both files but for me removing FHU baka npcs could be impregnanted even tried on a new save to test and see if its cause of save file issue but it wasnt in my case.

Also gotta ask are the milkers CBBE 3BA with CBPC physics ? cause whenever i jump the milkers dont sync with the breats of my player. If not anyone got a patch?

Edited by kiothecloud
19 hours ago, Murphiee said:

You say you don't have to use SGOLactis (OninusLactis.esp, as I take it), but it's required as a master in Sgo4 Integration Form.esp so it still has to be loaded, or did I miss something?

So just encountered the widget bug T_T oh well since its a bug from the original mod nothing I can do but would it be possible to have some kind of other way to tell whats the stage of the gem is without having to go to mcm everytime? like a popup when u press a key on an npc I know theres that "show status on actors" setting but for the good of whats all holy I wont work on modded followers (sometimes not even vanilla npcs) a Popup with a keybind would be better to have than going to mcm everytime to check ur followers gem progress cause u arent notified if their done.

edit: Or better yet place it on the menu since the stats doesnt actually show u the gem level and it doesnt  seems to be link to MCM since that shows a different % 

Edited by kiothecloud
On 12/17/2023 at 5:56 PM, Scautura said:

You say you don't have to use SGOLactis (OninusLactis.esp, as I take it), but it's required as a master in Sgo4 Integration Form.esp so it still has to be loaded, or did I miss something?

oh, right. i messed up, you are right, the mod does require OLactis. Thought i added the modevent to actual OLactis, but its in SGO4 with a direct function call to OLactis. hence the requirement.

On 12/14/2023 at 11:29 PM, kiothecloud said:

Correction: the mod will not work proper without OLactis. MB.

Thanks for making this! I think I almost have it all working.

I see that the pre-made config lists a bunch of morphs, but when I open the MCM and select the sliders, they aren't showing up there. The other numbers in the config show up in the MCM, so I think its installed fine?

Should they be listed there / is there something I need to do to fix that?

e.g. I tried using the debug MCM to add weight, but my character looks the same. I don't know if I need to type in things like "AppleCheeks" or where that comes from

I'm using a CBBE body / nefaram list

11 hours ago, cvonb said:

Thanks for making this! I think I almost have it all working.

I see that the pre-made config lists a bunch of morphs, but when I open the MCM and select the sliders, they aren't showing up there. The other numbers in the config show up in the MCM, so I think its installed fine?

Should they be listed there / is there something I need to do to fix that?

e.g. I tried using the debug MCM to add weight, but my character looks the same. I don't know if I need to type in things like "AppleCheeks" or where that comes from

I'm using a CBBE body / nefaram list

you might have loaded the game before installing/enabling the plug and play configs, this means you might have the default configs instead. delete your custom.json and it should regenerate with proper values.

If that doesn't fix it, double check you got all requirements, and no other mod overwriting this mod or any of the requirements.

If issue still persists, all you can do is selectively deactivate mods until the issue is fixed. If you manage to find a culprit report it here and i might be able to provide a fix.

2 hours ago, joesly27 said:

does this mod work with Touch by dibella

Yes. Altough you will have to manually add the internal morph slider names in the default.json or ingame mcm config. These are not the same as in the TBD morphs racemenu tab, but they are related, in the racemenu tab you see the display names of sliders, you want to add the actual internal slider names, usually found in a .src file or TBD documentation.

3BA has their sliders listed in RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.psc, guessing TBD has a similar setup, so just look for TBD's version of said script.

I replaced `SKSE Output\configs\dse-soulgem-oven\settings` with the file from the plug and play and that got it to load, but all the sliders show up with empty names in the MCM for me. Maybe I'll just try re-typing them through the MCM to see how it goes? https://imgur.com/a/5N0ZYhF

I have 2 other problems since installing SGO that folks might have ideas on?

When I have a soulgem inside, my body becomes colored different and doesn't match my face anymore. Here are some example screenshots, the first one being more severe just by turning around / some light differences: https://imgur.com/a/eHLu9xC

The 2nd problem I have, which is probably not solvable (?) is that SGO seems to use the same slots as nose rings & nipple piercings, so I cannot equip the items there anymore. I've never changed item slots before, but it seems like there's a limited set, so I probably can't just shift it?