What quest handles the wheel menu for SGO? I'm asking because on 2 new games, the wheel menu stops working after several hours of play. When this happens, I also can't milk in MME using the hotkey or milking machines. This used to occasionally happen in SGO3, but reloading the game always fixed it. That's not the case with SGO4; once the problem starts something is getting baked into the save that keeps it broken. Debug log attached for reference, though the only interesting thing I see is this:

[03/29/2024 - 05:35:28AM] Error: Array index 12 is out of range (0-11)
stack:
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (690012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OnConfigInit() - "dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.psc" Line 143
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (690012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OnConfigOpen() - "dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.psc" Line 152
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (690012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 834
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (2B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140

I checked the default and custom json files and both are valid, so why sgo fails to get it's config is a mystery to me and may or may not have something to do with the problem I'm having.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm I understanding this correctly that there's now a way to impregnate more than 1 gem at a time since the last update? I haven't had any luck on doing this unless there's something I'm missing. I'd love to fill em up completely on the first try

On 3/29/2024 at 5:36 PM, Cloudchaser said:

Since the main menu works for so many people but not for a few (me included), I wonder if there's a mod incompatibility that's causing an issue? Something like Live Another Life or Nether's Follower Framework?

or maybe a skyrim version? I'm using the latest of AE, which I updated to the latest version when installing my Nefaram list a couple weeks ago. It's possible that version could be incompatible with this version of SGO4 or even UIExtensions for some reason. That's the only thing I can think of, cause I don't know what mod could be preventing SGO4 menu wheel from appearing, when I can use menu wheels for other mods. 

I may have figured out the cause of my problem -- the Integration Fork didn't install correctly via MO2.

I noticed that there were several options mentioned in the mod description that weren't present in the MCM... and it finally dawned on me that I was seeing only base SGO content. I tried re-installing with MO2 again, and this time noticed there was a drop down box option. Previously I saw it was installing "SGO" and didn't really think much on that... but clicking the drop down box shows the option to install "SGO4 IF 1.7.9.2," and obviously that was the actual mod I should have been selecting. I don't know if this is just me being dense and missing instructions either in this mod or in MO2, but here it is. Tomorrow I'll be able to test more to see if I really have normal functionality in-game (since I'm running Skyrim AE) but the lesser power function works and the wheel menu appears now.

6 hours ago, Cloudchaser said:

I may have figured out the cause of my problem -- the Integration Fork didn't install correctly via MO2.

I noticed that there were several options mentioned in the mod description that weren't present in the MCM... and it finally dawned on me that I was seeing only base SGO content. I tried re-installing with MO2 again, and this time noticed there was a drop down box option. Previously I saw it was installing "SGO" and didn't really think much on that... but clicking the drop down box shows the option to install "SGO4 IF 1.7.9.2," and obviously that was the actual mod I should have been selecting. I don't know if this is just me being dense and missing instructions either in this mod or in MO2, but here it is. Tomorrow I'll be able to test more to see if I really have normal functionality in-game (since I'm running Skyrim AE) but the lesser power function works and the wheel menu appears now.

That's just the name of the mod 

On 3/29/2024 at 11:57 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

What quest handles the wheel menu for SGO? I'm asking because on 2 new games, the wheel menu stops working after several hours of play. When this happens, I also can't milk in MME using the hotkey or milking machines. This used to occasionally happen in SGO3, but reloading the game always fixed it. That's not the case with SGO4; once the problem starts something is getting baked into the save that keeps it broken. Debug log attached for reference, though the only interesting thing I see is this:

[03/29/2024 - 05:35:28AM] Error: Array index 12 is out of range (0-11)
stack:
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (690012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OnConfigInit() - "dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.psc" Line 143
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (690012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OnConfigOpen() - "dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.psc" Line 152
    [dse_sgo_QuestMCM (690012C7)].dse_sgo_QuestMCM_Main.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 834
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (2B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140

I checked the default and custom json files and both are valid, so why sgo fails to get it's config is a mystery to me and may or may not have something to do with the problem I'm having.

Papyrus.0.log 550.78 kB · 1 download

Checked that no mod is overwriting sgo4 if?

On 3/30/2024 at 11:31 PM, McLovin3 said:

I'm I understanding this correctly that there's now a way to impregnate more than 1 gem at a time since the last update? I haven't had any luck on doing this unless there's something I'm missing. I'd love to fill em up completely on the first try

Thats only through using the modevent, For third party mods usage.

On 3/31/2024 at 4:15 AM, dontlook2 said:

This leads me to wonder though, is there no way to insert a gem without using the wheel menu? I know you can debug add it, but besides that.

Modevent, this will not play the animation, but can force pregnancies.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:08 PM, a117 said:

Are tattoos automatically activated when there is a soul gem in the belly? I don't know, I lost settings.

SGO4 IF 1.7.9.2

You need to "corrupt womb" with the modifications menu. Default is off.

6 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

You need to "corrupt womb" with the modifications menu. Default is off.

Oh... The tattoo didn't appear right away, so I clicked again and again. again:(
What should I do? I can't tell if it's on or off when I look at the modifications menu ...

23 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Just figured this out... It's something in babo dialogue that breaks a bunch of stuff besides milking.

Can confirm this, disabled babodialogue and the menu works now.

When I inserted semen into Actor A and inserted semen into Actor B while the animation was starting, a message appeared in Notifications.

Everything I inserted into Actor B was gone.

Notifications from "dse-soulgem-oven-vbeta8\configs\dse-soulgem-oven\translations\English.json" Line 8 "ErrorNoTarget : "

SGO4 IF 1.7.9.2

On 4/2/2024 at 4:09 PM, a117 said:

Oh... The tattoo didn't appear right away, so I clicked again and again. again:(
What should I do? I can't tell if it's on or off when I look at the modifications menu ...

If wombtat is applied, the prompt will change to purify womb, if its not applied, it will say corrupt womb.

3 hours ago, a117 said:

When I inserted semen into Actor A and inserted semen into Actor B while the animation was starting, a message appeared in Notifications.

Everything I inserted into Actor B was gone.

Notifications from "dse-soulgem-oven-vbeta8\configs\dse-soulgem-oven\translations\English.json" Line 8 "ErrorNoTarget : "

SGO4 IF 1.7.9.2

Not sure if the original mod supported multiple actor insertions at once. Not on my priority list to fix.

15 hours ago, dontlook2 said:

Can confirm this, disabled babodialogue and the menu works now.

Il take a look next time i fee llike modding. No promises of a fix.

4 hours ago, Murphiee said:

If wombtat is applied, the prompt will change to purify womb, if its not applied, it will say corrupt womb.

I have never seen "Purify Womb"... It may not be working properly.
I'll reinstall it:)

8 hours ago, Murphiee said:

3 hours ago, a117 said:

I have never seen "Purify Womb"... It may not be working properly.
I'll reinstall it:)

I did it! I uninstalled dse-soulgem-oven-vbeta8.zip and SGO4 IF 1.7.9.2.rar -> ReSaver -> reinstalled and got "purify womb"! Thanks!

Does this mean that replacing SGO4 IF 1.7.9.1.rar with 1.7.9.2 as is may cause problems? fmmm...

I see a couple pages back a few mentions about the trying to find how to modify the default settings to enable pregnancy. Has it been found how to enable pregnancy for NPCs by default instead of manually enabling modifications for each one?

On 4/8/2024 at 12:15 PM, Matt44 said:

I see a couple pages back a few mentions about the trying to find how to modify the default settings to enable pregnancy. Has it been found how to enable pregnancy for NPCs by default instead of manually enabling modifications for each one?

Read through default.json config.

23 hours ago, Unknowing-e said:

Does this mod make NPC drop milk? Few version back. NPC's would milk themselves when full. Now it doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Anyone have a fix for this?

Npc's never milked themselves by default, you need the milker equipped. including empty milk bottle in npc inventory (configurable).

can't save any soulgem oven setting by mcm menu

it's anyone else there got the same problem with me?

i try reinstall the mod three times,it still will reset the setting by default when close soulgem oven setting or switch to the other mcm menu.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm having an issue where almost all the sliders are missing. The weight sliders are there, but they seem to be heavily broken. They are as follows:

ThighOutsideThicc_v2 -0.08
ThighInsideThicc_v2 -0.10

BellyFrontUpFat_v2 0.03

BellyFrontDownFat_v2 0.10

With these bizarre settings women begin losing their belly to the void when pregnant. I tried reinstalling with no luck. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit to specify that I have all requirements installed, and other mods that affect the bodyslide nodes are working.

Edited by Gnat0
On 4/22/2024 at 7:52 AM, Gnat0 said:

So I'm having an issue where almost all the sliders are missing. The weight sliders are there, but they seem to be heavily broken. They are as follows:

ThighOutsideThicc_v2 -0.08
ThighInsideThicc_v2 -0.10

BellyFrontUpFat_v2 0.03

BellyFrontDownFat_v2 0.10

With these bizarre settings women begin losing their belly to the void when pregnant. I tried reinstalling with no luck. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit to specify that I have all requirements installed, and other mods that affect the bodyslide nodes are working.

Delete custom configs Custom.Json and let them regenerate.