2 minutes ago, torr123 said:

someday you will make something like compability patch fo this mods? or its impossible, or you not interested on it?

SGO4IF is meant to be used without other inflation mods. they have the same feature scopes, so use either or.

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Disable SGO's normalmap swapper, use this instead

Works with FHU, Fertility Mode, and SGO

ye i had that already, i deleted sgoif and left only sgo, and one more thing that I wanted to ask about in a simple sgo, is it possible through several pregnancies that more soul gems are "born"?

On 10/24/2023 at 12:48 PM, raffles233 said:

its so cool but i face a problem that soulgem occupy the slot 58. when i play soulgem and TAWOBA REMASTERED together, i cant equip left shoulder armor

Thats devious devices.

On 10/25/2023 at 1:00 AM, torr123 said:

Explain me please how many times i need to "make" gem for up level and make 2 gems, 3 gems etc.?

Gem leveling does not increase how many gems you can incubate, only what tier they are (petty - black)

Really desperate question here: not sure why ZaZ anims cannot be utilitized to reinstate SGO3 era functionality into SGO4. heard there was fatal flaw in FNIS that wont let SGO4 to digest ZaZ framework properly.

i mean whole anim of moving gem from vag to vag and soulgem birth anims were supported via ZaZ anims. but seems SGO4 anim system couldnt bring those options up to table. Not sure why its the case. As i heard of, person who sent main author a working animation source file quit modding for good a decade ago, thus completely new anims must be applied. But i have no idea whether that person is exactly ZaZ or other alternative contributors. Frankly i dunno how exactly these anims work in the first place, so I gotta ask around for exact functionality between anims for SGO4.

Hope OP knows how anim adjustment is going on in SGO4 so i can comprehend where exactly trouble lies. Its all confabulations and assumptions on my part, so i need further context.

Sorry if my hypothesis was all wrong from the first connection of dots. Its all headbutting into concrete wall for me with lack of programming knowledge.

22 hours ago, sNORTH PINGERs said:

Really desperate question here: not sure why ZaZ anims cannot be utilitized to reinstate SGO3 era functionality into SGO4. heard there was fatal flaw in FNIS that wont let SGO4 to digest ZaZ framework properly.

i mean whole anim of moving gem from vag to vag and soulgem birth anims were supported via ZaZ anims. but seems SGO4 anim system couldnt bring those options up to table. Not sure why its the case. As i heard of, person who sent main author a working animation source file quit modding for good a decade ago, thus completely new anims must be applied. But i have no idea whether that person is exactly ZaZ or other alternative contributors. Frankly i dunno how exactly these anims work in the first place, so I gotta ask around for exact functionality between anims for SGO4.

Hope OP knows how anim adjustment is going on in SGO4 so i can comprehend where exactly trouble lies. Its all confabulations and assumptions on my part, so i need further context.

Sorry if my hypothesis was all wrong from the first connection of dots. Its all headbutting into concrete wall for me with lack of programming knowledge.

Haven't messed around with animations. There is some documentation in the  dse-soulgem-oven-vbeta8\meshes\actors\character\animations\dse-soulgem-oven\FNIS_dse-soulgem-oven_List.txt document. Which might help.

8 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Haven't messed around with animations. There is some documentation in the  dse-soulgem-oven-vbeta8\meshes\actors\character\animations\dse-soulgem-oven\FNIS_dse-soulgem-oven_List.txt document. Which might help.

it seems SGO4 uses its own anims instead of getting support from ZaZ anims. absolute independence from ZaZ was achieved. now its matter of reverting those systems BACK to SGO3 system.

Problem is with SGO4 lacking womb-to-womb transfer of soulgem feature. I do not have proper resources to crop SGO3 transfer system into SGO4 yet due to distinctly different codding between 3 and 4. Well gotta contact sgo author for possible idea of an animation throwback.

So I was digging through the source files on the Futa hotfix you made recently. Still, really thankful you made that, but it looks like that if (Game Female && SL Male) actor = trap, thus enabling gems, milk, and semen. What I would love to see is:

if (game Female && (SL Male || SL Female)) actor enables all.

Basically what I'd like to see, is all females, regardless of SL sex, should produce semen, milk, and gems. If this isnt something you want to be bothered with, I can make a hotfix (as soon as I figure out how to compile psc files) and post it here if you're cool with that.

20 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

So I was digging through the source files on the Futa hotfix you made recently. Still, really thankful you made that, but it looks like that if (Game Female && SL Male) actor = trap, thus enabling gems, milk, and semen. What I would love to see is:

if (game Female && (SL Male || SL Female)) actor enables all.

Basically what I'd like to see, is all females, regardless of SL sex, should produce semen, milk, and gems. If this isnt something you want to be bothered with, I can make a hotfix (as soon as I figure out how to compile psc files) and post it here if you're cool with that.

you want females without balls to produce semen? kind of niche, might add as an option in next update, but probably not. Feel free to recompile and share whatever tweaks you make.

13 hours ago, Aycelist said:

unable to disable/enable gems/semen/milk for characters using latest version. the wheel shows up but clicking the options doesn't cause any changes

You "should" get a message top left saying not enough tribute, Changes require tribute in the form of filled black soul gems (by default) this cost can be reduced to 0 in the mcm.

3 hours ago, Murphiee said:

you want females without balls to produce semen? kind of niche, might add as an option in next update, but probably not. Feel free to recompile and share whatever tweaks you make.

Oh I see what you mean - yeah no, I don't make any bodyslide edits to remove them from the SL females. The people of Skyrim are hardy folk, everyone of them has massive nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

Regarding the disappearance of sliders: removal of the following mods
Sleeping Expanded
Go To Bed SE
Go To Bed - DAR patch SE PLAYER and NPCs - AE
Go To Bed - DAR Sleeping Expanded - PLAYER NPCs
Go To Bed Auto Sleep For Me Now (ESPfe)
Go to bed in lingerie
Gotobed-se-patches (Campfire)
restored the functionality of yours.
Individually, the first two do not interfere, but in this combination and loading order they are definitely incompatible.

Thank you for this mod. It has been an integral part of my load order since 1.6.3.

When using Arousal Changes along with this I noticed the configs for that mod kept disappearing from its menu seemingly at random. Both mods use Json for storage and use similar strings. I read somewhere that JsonUtil is case sensitive while Papyrus is not.

I changed lines 621-623 in dse_sgo_QuestBody_Main:

SliderType = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].Type")
        SliderName = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].Name")
        SliderMax = Main.Config.GetFloat(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].Max")

To this:

SliderType = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].type")
        SliderName = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].name")
        SliderMax = Main.Config.GetFloat(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].max")

Now the Arousal Changes menu fully works for me and SGO works as usual.  I believe the recent fix for bone and morph scaling also resolved a conflict which prevented SGO from updating morphs while Arousal Changes was installed.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:19 PM, Branerdin said:

Greetings.

Regarding the disappearance of sliders: removal of the following mods
Sleeping Expanded
Go To Bed SE
Go To Bed - DAR patch SE PLAYER and NPCs - AE
Go To Bed - DAR Sleeping Expanded - PLAYER NPCs
Go To Bed Auto Sleep For Me Now (ESPfe)
Go to bed in lingerie
Gotobed-se-patches (Campfire)
restored the functionality of yours.
Individually, the first two do not interfere, but in this combination and loading order they are definitely incompatible.

Tried tested on my end (only missing mod is Go To Bed - DAR Sleeping Expanded - PLAYER NPCs whatever that is.) No issues here. unsure what the problem is.

On 11/8/2023 at 5:36 AM, REKutanaga said:

Thank you for this mod. It has been an integral part of my load order since 1.6.3.

When using Arousal Changes along with this I noticed the configs for that mod kept disappearing from its menu seemingly at random. Both mods use Json for storage and use similar strings. I read somewhere that JsonUtil is case sensitive while Papyrus is not.

I changed lines 621-623 in dse_sgo_QuestBody_Main:

SliderType = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].Type")
        SliderName = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].Name")
        SliderMax = Main.Config.GetFloat(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].Max")

To this:

SliderType = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].type")
        SliderName = Main.Config.GetString(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].name")
        SliderMax = Main.Config.GetFloat(Prefix + "[" + SliderIter + "].max")

Now the Arousal Changes menu fully works for me and SGO works as usual.  I believe the recent fix for bone and morph scaling also resolved a conflict which prevented SGO from updating morphs while Arousal Changes was installed.

What is "Arousal Changes"?

This solution has been proposed previously for a different problem, but i wouldn't recommend using this, as if you are correct and Json is case sensitive, then you would break your config files, as the mod both reads and writes in Capitalised (Type) (Name) (Max) values.

10 hours ago, Murphiee said:

What is "Arousal Changes"?

This solution has been proposed previously for a different problem, but i wouldn't recommend using this, as if you are correct and Json is case sensitive, then you would break your config files, as the mod both reads and writes in Capitalised (Type) (Name) (Max) values.

I was referring to this mod: 

I believe the main reason there was an issue was that it also uses (type) and (name) in its config files but in lowercase, and either Json or Papyrus chooses to use that version or the capitalised version. Strangely it didn't affect every config every time, mainly the ones that were in use on game load.

After my edit I did experience an issue with the config files as you said, the sliders disappeared from the ingame menu. I changed the instances of (Type), (Name) and (Max) to lowercase in the config file and the sliders returned. They also remained intact after changes were made ingame.

I have been playing normally with this edit for a couple weeks and I haven't experienced any other issues yet.

I've had an interesting experience troubleshooting belly bulges not working on dw's vaginaless and it came back to this mod. I'm gonna leave this here in case somebody runs into some similar issues or maybe if there's any other value for modding in this.

Simply put, I've updated a lot of my mods about two months ago, including this fork and including the body model I'm using through Unique character. Surprise, surprise, the belly bulges stopped working. They worked with every other body model, but not that one, so I've contacted the creator and tried to figure things out. The way CBPC works really shouldn't have to do anything with the edits made to it. Starting a new game fixed the problem for a little bit but not for long, so it had to do with some other mod that morphs the body model.

Turns out that leaving sliders in Weight with a 0 somehow locked the body. When I deleted those, the calculations for the bulging resumed like they've never stopped working. Another curious thing is, that I've added a few sliders myself and set them up but they never worked because there were too many in that category.

This makes me think, is there some artificial limit on how many sliders can be added? Per category or in total? May it have something to do with the ball sliders not working?

IDK. No idea really. Just a curious experience which took me a few weeks to figure out.

20 hours ago, supersieunhan said:

Can i somehow make my male PC have gem pregnant with this mod? I use HIMBO btw.

You can make any character carry gems, as in the functionality. If you want the body morphing tho, you have to wait a little longer for HIMBO. They are still working on the V5 which will have more sliders - even a pregnancy one. As far as I know, those sliders will have the same names as CBBE 3BA uses, so it should "work out of the box".

Edited by Public_Swan

A very tiny bug report :
With the option 'Fast Extract' enabled, when I try to give birth to a soul gem right after impregnated, It doesn't get delivered.

The birth count goes up, animation plays, but when I check via SGO spell, it still remains.

Tried same thing with Stage 5.5 Soul Gem, and It came out well, so I guess It happens when the gem's too small (dk if a gem fragment or null is stage 1...)

Also when I first installed it and tweaked some of the options, even with 100% fertility chance, the player or any actors would get pregnant.

I deleted my default and custom.json and tried again with plug-and-play config file, and then It worked.

I tried quite a lot to demonstrate the 'sterility bug' after that, but It never happened, so I guess it's fine.

On 11/12/2023 at 11:28 PM, supersieunhan said:

Can i somehow make my male PC have gem pregnant with this mod? I use HIMBO btw.

On 11/13/2023 at 7:50 PM, Public_Swan said:

You can make any character carry gems, as in the functionality. If you want the body morphing tho, you have to wait a little longer for HIMBO. They are still working on the V5 which will have more sliders - even a pregnancy one. As far as I know, those sliders will have the same names as CBBE 3BA uses, so it should "work out of the box".

Correct.

On 11/18/2023 at 10:14 PM, lollipop0000 said:

A very tiny bug report :
With the option 'Fast Extract' enabled, when I try to give birth to a soul gem right after impregnated, It doesn't get delivered.

The birth count goes up, animation plays, but when I check via SGO spell, it still remains.

Tried same thing with Stage 5.5 Soul Gem, and It came out well, so I guess It happens when the gem's too small (dk if a gem fragment or null is stage 1...)

Also when I first installed it and tweaked some of the options, even with 100% fertility chance, the player or any actors would get pregnant.

I deleted my default and custom.json and tried again with plug-and-play config file, and then It worked.

I tried quite a lot to demonstrate the 'sterility bug' after that, but It never happened, so I guess it's fine.

Soulgem stages go from 1 to 6, 0 is empty, 1 is petty, 6 is black. You need to be at or above a stage to get said gem.

Birth count going up from incomplete pregnancy is an error tough, il add it to the list. Thnx for the bug report.