On 1/23/2024 at 3:01 AM, DarkForce_256 said:

I have a problem and appreciate any help. When my soul gems progress and grow, my body morphs don't update unless I open racemenu first. Once I open racemenu and close it the morphs show the correct belly size but only after opening racemenu which is very odd to me. I've never had a problem with SGO before, but started a new installation with AE 1.6.1130 and assume its that or load order?

Tried with minimal load order? if yes, then the issue is with AE compatibility. Im still using SE.

On 1/22/2024 at 9:01 PM, DarkForce_256 said:

I have a problem and appreciate any help. When my soul gems progress and grow, my body morphs don't update unless I open racemenu first. Once I open racemenu and close it the morphs show the correct belly size but only after opening racemenu which is very odd to me. I've never had a problem with SGO before, but started a new installation with AE 1.6.1130 and assume its that or load order?

Not going to lie I have the same issue 

12 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Tried with minimal load order? if yes, then the issue is with AE compatibility. Im still using SE.

Yeah honestly I will probably revert to SE, not having SGO working is a deal breaker. I am going to test more I "Think" it might be working now, after rebuilding the body for the tenth time. I don't know if once I load racemenu, close and save if it updates normally now or if I have to open racemenu at each progression, but I will test some more this weekend.

28 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm currently running 1.7.7, and Serana, despite having her milk turned off, still has a permanent lactating effect from Lactis. Is there any way to remove that?

some combination of olactis mcm, removeallitems and unequipall console commands. mess around and see what works.

On 1/22/2024 at 9:01 PM, DarkForce_256 said:

If you have SSE Engine Fixes, try opening up the enginefixes.toml file in notepad and changing the memory manager and scaleform allocator settings to false. I get the same problem and this has been the only thing that worked for me.

6 hours ago, sekuzeku said:

what is the "Automatic CBPC Collision and Physics change" in the new version?

CBPC uses collision spheres to determine when a physics collision should occur. This is config based, and will not change with racemenu morphs, leading to collissions being way off.

Shisof added an option to interpolate between different collision spheres through scripts. Which this mod now makes use of to automatically scale said collission spheres to fit bigger sizes. Currently this requires you to manually create new collision spheres for "10x maxed out SGO4 IF Morphs" Or use the plug and play config which already have then input correctly for said settings.

3 hours ago, HrymfaxePrime said:

Will SLIF be supported in future versions? I use a older version of this mod with the SLIF patch but the new version looks veru promising, so I wonder if the SLIF integration will be continued.

No, Due to new features of SGO4 IF, (Automatic OLactis and Cbpc configuration) SLIF itself would have to be modified to an extensive degree to port these features.

I do not use SLIF, and the author of the SLIF patch decided that it was a bit too much for them. So there will be no SLIF patch for the foreseeable future.

1 hour ago, wareware said:

Can you tell me what the Pregnancy Faction Hook option does? I see that the mod has a pregnancy faction but it doesn't seem to get applied to the player when they get soul gem pregnant.

Pregnancy hook, while enabled, "should" add a Ispregnant faction that scales from 1 to 100 depending on pregnancy stage. This is purely so DAR/OAR or other mods can look for said faction to determine if an actor is pregnant or not. It has no internal usage for the mod and can safely be disabled.

24 minutes ago, Explodington said:

If you have SSE Engine Fixes, try opening up the enginefixes.toml file in notepad and changing the memory manager and scaleform allocator settings to false. I get the same problem and this has been the only thing that worked for me.

Adding to QnA, thnx for possible solution.

If you use the wheel menu for a creature and tell it to ejaculate, it will freeze in place and not move. Forever.

It seems to be controlled by a package called "dse_sgo_PackageDoNothing" and can't do anything. I don't know how to reset it.

I think the solution is to disable the power of the wheel menu against the creature.

30 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

Pregnancy hook, while enabled, "should" add a Ispregnant faction that scales from 1 to 100 depending on pregnancy stage. This is purely so DAR/OAR or other mods can look for said faction to determine if an actor is pregnant or not. It has no internal usage for the mod and can safely be disabled.

Thats what I thought it did but it doesn't seem to work for me, at least on insertion.

Does it work on your end?

1 hour ago, a117 said:

If you use the wheel menu for a creature and tell it to ejaculate, it will freeze in place and not move. Forever.

It seems to be controlled by a package called "dse_sgo_PackageDoNothing" and can't do anything. I don't know how to reset it.

I think the solution is to disable the power of the wheel menu against the creature.

Adding to issues, will fix when i get time/energy.

41 minutes ago, wareware said:

Thats what I thought it did but it doesn't seem to work for me, at least on insertion.

Does it work on your end?

Haven't tested since i implemented it. might have broken along the way, Do you have a need of it right now?

17 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Haven't tested since i implemented it. might have broken along the way, Do you have a need of it right now?

I wanted to have a more "gradual" animation replacement but magic effect condition check works fine for now.

Also with the womb tat modification option gone now there doesn't seem to be any way to add womb tats at all.

EDIT: Nvm thats what the corrupt womb option does

Edited by wareware
On 1/23/2024 at 7:31 AM, DarkForce_256 said:

This is something I've run across as well. I assume you're using SSE Engine Fixes, because my fix won't work otherwise.

In SKSE/Plugins/EngineFixes.toml, set both Scaleform Allocator and Memory Manager to false.

If either is set to true, the body doesn't update unless forced to by unequipping clothing/armor or opening racemenu.

28 minutes ago, hewhowatches8 said:

This is something I've run across as well. I assume you're using SSE Engine Fixes, because my fix won't work otherwise.

In SKSE/Plugins/EngineFixes.toml, set both Scaleform Allocator and Memory Manager to false.

If either is set to true, the body doesn't update unless forced to by unequipping clothing/armor or opening racemenu.

I had a similar problem, but turning those options off would cause the game to infinitely load or crash. What eventually worked was keeping them on and starting a new character (testing that the body morphs worked in character creation) then loading the original save from that new character. This seemed to work the majority of the time and if you get a character that has unresponsive morphs in character creation then just close Skyrim and try again.
I’m not really sure why this works, but I found it while fiddling my my mod list trying to get morphs to work, and it works about 90% of the time.

2 hours ago, vevan said:

I saw that .Net Script Framework is included in the requirement list, but it does not yet support AE. Does this mean that SGO4 IF does not support AE either?

I havent tested on AE, altough some people using AE have had problems.

Not sure its actually a requirement, il look into it later. but i must have added it to requirements for a reason.

33 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

My 1.5.97 SGO4 works ok without it

Hmm, tested recompiling scripts without .net. seems to work on my end too. il just add a (maybe) to the requirement. I can't keep track of everything i have done.

19 hours ago, Murphiee said:

我没有测试过 AE,尽管有些人使用 AE 遇到了问题。

不确定这实际上是一个要求,我稍后再研究。但我必须将其添加到要求中是有原因的。

Thank you for your kind reply

A quick question, hopefully. I'm using slave tats and also your recommended veins mod. I think one of my mods also adds a native slave tats veins mod but it kinda sucks. However, the recommended mod has a racemenu option that works perfectly. Upon corrupting my characters breasts, the sliders show up in racemenu but they will be transparent even after I change them. Additionally, the slave tats veins are still there and cant be edited. Is there any help here on what I can do to make your recommended mod work?

Side note for anyone asking about SLIF. I have installed SLIF and SGO4 and they both seem to work together fine. I havent extensively tested it but they seem to work in tandom as SGO4 doesnt just increase the breast node and instead just adjusts sliders. Essentially, SGO4 has SLIF for itself and it doesnt interfere with other SLIF mods. Worth giving it a shot and try using debug to set various settings on both mods and see if they interfere. Could have potentially awkward situations with scaling if your sliders are weighted weirdly but should be fine otherwise.