I manually set all the morphs in the MCM, and that seems to generally work. I'm not clear why the preset one didn't work, as it looks the same in the JSON, but I haven't thoroughly diffed them.

Here's what I have now: https://pastebin.com/qJnUGRxR

This leaves me with the following issues to resolve:

- my body light doesn't work well / doesn't match my head and generally looks quite poor

- when a gem comes out while riding a horse, can't ever move again

- unable to equip piercings anymore

- Devious Followers always thinks you're clothed, punishes you non-stop in town

- I can't get the widget to show up, but probably not a big deal? Don't know what it intends to show. I have a lot of other widgets from other mods working fine.

6 hours ago, Murphiee said:

you might have loaded the game before installing/enabling the plug and play configs, this means you might have the default configs instead. delete your custom.json and it should regenerate with proper values.

If that doesn't fix it, double check you got all requirements, and no other mod overwriting this mod or any of the requirements.

If issue still persists, all you can do is selectively deactivate mods until the issue is fixed. If you manage to find a culprit report it here and i might be able to provide a fix.

Yes. Altough you will have to manually add the internal morph slider names in the default.json or ingame mcm config. These are not the same as in the TBD morphs racemenu tab, but they are related, in the racemenu tab you see the display names of sliders, you want to add the actual internal slider names, usually found in a .src file or TBD documentation.

3BA has their sliders listed in RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.psc, guessing TBD has a similar setup, so just look for TBD's version of said script.

to your knowledge do you know how to do that step by step

21 hours ago, cvonb said:

When I have a soulgem inside, my body becomes colored different and doesn't match my face anymore. Here are some example screenshots, the first one being more severe just by turning around / some light differences: https://imgur.com/a/eHLu9xC

You did not install the required Pregnancy normal maps. either install those (link in main page) or disable pregnancy normal map swapping.

21 hours ago, cvonb said:

The 2nd problem I have, which is probably not solvable (?) is that SGO seems to use the same slots as nose rings & nipple piercings, so I cannot equip the items there anymore. I've never changed item slots before, but it seems like there's a limited set, so I probably can't just shift it?

Thats the lactation armor, It uses the backpack and bra slot. Either disable OLactis, Manually change OLactis slot (in OLactis esp) or change your piercing mod so it doesn't use the backpack and bra slot.

18 hours ago, cvonb said:

- when a gem comes out while riding a horse, can't ever move again

- Devious Followers always thinks you're clothed, punishes you non-stop in town

- I can't get the widget to show up, but probably not a big deal? Don't know what it intends to show. I have a lot of other widgets from other mods working fine.

Uuuh, is this with autobirth or manual birth? seems like an oversight, il see if i can add a check to if an actor is mounted or not.

Devious followers is reacting to OLactis integration, OLactis adds a invisible armor addon, Add said armor addon to Devious followersa and/or sexlabs "naked" outfits to fix. maybe...

Widget are weird since original SGO4, i have not touched it.

18 hours ago, joesly27 said:

to your knowledge do you know how to do that step by step

What exactly do you need instructions for?

17 hours ago, joesly27 said:

okay works for the belly and everything but the breasts and thighs and butt not working

Have you tried with a minimal load order?

You did not install the required Pregnancy normal maps. either install those (link in main page) or disable pregnancy normal map swapping.

I see - I didn't install that because it sounded optional ("if you"), and that page doesn't contain anything for BNP skins, so I thought that might add more problems? They have a lot of download options that I don't understand, but maybe I'll just try some of those.

Thats the lactation armor, It uses the backpack and bra slot. Either disable OLactis, Manually change OLactis slot (in OLactis esp) or change your piercing mod so it doesn't use the backpack and bra slot

I was considering changing the slots, but it seems like there's a limited number you're supposed to use (?), which seem taken, and probably why mods like this don't just use some random number (?).

I guess I'll just either disable OLactis or disable Devious Followers for now.

Uuuh, is this with autobirth or manual birth? seems like an oversight, il see if i can add a check to if an actor is mounted or not.

Auto-birth, I haven't tried manual yet, just sticking mostly with the default options.

Devious followers is reacting to OLactis integration, OLactis adds a invisible armor addon, Add said armor addon to Devious followersa and/or sexlabs "naked" outfits to fix. maybe...

I didn't see a way to add this to DF (maybe with editing the mod, but not in the MCM). I forgot SL had a naked outfit, so I can give that a shot though!

Thanks for all your help! I was hoping to write up a brief doc to instruct other Nefaram users to install this once I get these things sorted out, maybe get it added to the list.

Two other questions, if you don't mind:

- are Milkers supposed to be crafted / obtained some way? I saw some mention of quests, but I haven't seen how to obtain yet aside from console

- similar question for Womb tattoos - are you meant to apply those in SL / racemenu, or are they supposed to come about some other way?

On 12/28/2023 at 10:14 PM, cvonb said:

I see - I didn't install that because it sounded optional ("if you"), and that page doesn't contain anything for BNP skins, so I thought that might add more problems? They have a lot of download options that I don't understand, but maybe I'll just try some of those.

- are Milkers supposed to be crafted / obtained some way? I saw some mention of quests, but I haven't seen how to obtain yet aside from console

- similar question for Womb tattoos - are you meant to apply those in SL / racemenu, or are they supposed to come about some other way?

"if you" means if you want normal map swapping (in this case). Certain npc's will break if you use normal map swapping on them (specifically npc's that have custom normalmaps, they will not look good)

Milkers can be crafted if you have the Soul Gem Oven book in your inventory.

Womb Tattoo's can be applied by using the SGO4 Power, Going into modification, and enabling womb tattoos. Don't forget to install the separate womb tattoo resources (in downloads)

On 12/28/2023 at 11:44 PM, cvonb said:

I found a BNP version of the preg map in the comments and installed that.

Things seem slightly better now I think, but my head and body still don't match up: https://imgur.com/a/kRg7W0L

Seems like the glow thing just stops at the neck

You are installing them in the wrong place, the mod is trying to add a normalmap that doesn't exist, which results in this uncanny lighting. Redownload whichever fomod version corresponds to your normal textures and choose the Fertility Mode + setup (this mod uses the same texture paths)

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have an issue with the mod I don't understand. First of all I don't understand how does the mod works. I don't know if you need to insert a soul gem, or it just spawns. Anyway my issue is that for some reason in databank in MC my character is not detected, but in Debug my character is. Is something bugged, how do I register PC? Also I play on AE 1.6.640.

9 minutes ago, masterofgamespl said:

I seem to have an issue with the mod I don't understand. First of all I don't understand how does the mod works. I don't know if you need to insert a soul gem, or it just spawns. Anyway my issue is that for some reason in databank in MC my character is not detected, but in Debug my character is. Is something bugged, how do I register PC? Also I play on AE 1.6.640.

pc auto get  setup. you enable mod have sex/insert sperm/ insert gem and boom your preg. if debug shows then your chatcger is working fine you just have nothing to display

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

use teh power to insert it. you should have 2 shots yiu get once you start the mod ingame

Sorry, but one last, in Main Menu spell, Modification2, I have Semen, Milk and Scaling On, but Gems Off. When I press gems nothing happens. I can't find the insert gem or something like that. In modification2 is only purify/corrupt and enable tattoo. 

Edit: I think the mod (or game) think my character is a male, even that she's not. The semen column is increasing.

Edited by masterofgamespl
6 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Sorry, but one last, in Main Menu spell, Modification2, I have Semen, Milk and Scaling On, but Gems Off. When I press gems nothing happens. I can't find the insert gem or something like that. In modification2 is only purify/corrupt and enable tattoo. 

Edit: I think the mod (or game) think my character is a male, even that she's not. The semen column is increasing.

your in wrotn menu... that is to enable them on the target so say your a feamle but you  want to be a herm or you want to get a male preg. that menu is to turn on and off the varous parts on a target.
you want to enable gems if your a female wantin to get preg but have a dick. the insert is that big old one saying INSERT  at top of wheel

12 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

your in wrotn menu... that is to enable them on the target so say your a feamle but you  want to be a herm or you want to get a male preg. that menu is to turn on and off the varous parts on a target.
you want to enable gems if your a female wantin to get preg but have a dick. the insert is that big old one saying INSERT  at top of wheel

I understand, but when I use the menu to set the gems on, nothing happens and they are still turned off. Same with turning off Semen. And the insert menu doesn't appear. The menus on the top of the wheel are empty. Look

Spoiler

image.png.6e65e9b01efb64a9ce2b0951a28cb6f6.png

Spoiler

image.png.347a3badb0d94fc8ecbb712d4f0fe8d1.png

14 minutes ago, masterofgamespl said:

I understand, but when I use the menu to set the gems on, nothing happens and they are still turned off. Same with turning off Semen. And the insert menu doesn't appear. The menus on the top of the wheel are empty. Look

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6e65e9b01efb64a9ce2b0951a28cb6f6.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.347a3badb0d94fc8ecbb712d4f0fe8d1.png

You need to pay the tribute cost. default 1 filled black soul gem. can be edited in mcm.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:19 PM, Branerdin said:

Greetings.

Regarding the disappearance of sliders: removal of the following mods
Sleeping Expanded
Go To Bed SE
Go To Bed - DAR patch SE PLAYER and NPCs - AE
Go To Bed - DAR Sleeping Expanded - PLAYER NPCs
Go To Bed Auto Sleep For Me Now (ESPfe)
Go to bed in lingerie
Gotobed-se-patches (Campfire)
restored the functionality of yours.
Individually, the first two do not interfere, but in this combination and loading order they are definitely incompatible.

On 11/20/2023 at 6:14 PM, ronincaido said:

Hi everyone, I need help my sliders are missing can some share a pic of the sliders please or share the config file?

Nevermind REKutanaga was right for some reason go to bed breaks the slidersSliders SGO.rtf

Confirmed on my end, no idea what causes this, added to issues.

Edited by Murphiee

Sorry it's me again. I've noticed that body changed are not happening. When I turned on only SGO4 and it's requirements ( so without this mod) the body turned purple (?). The only part that is changing is weight. Pregnancy, Milk and Semen are empty. I use BHUNP. Should I install some extra json or something?

Spoiler

image.png.f840061a35afafe37997d23e2e14e4d1.png

Edit: Never mind. Literally 2 minutes after I posted I found a SLIF integration Patch somewhere here, and that fixed it. So only question is about that widget.

Also I minor thing is that the widget dissapeared, and whenever I try to call it back on (using the spell "Toggle Soulgem Scanner") I get information that the widget is busy, try again in a moment. Is there a way to reset the widget?

Edited by masterofgamespl
1 hour ago, masterofgamespl said:

Sorry it's me again. I've noticed that body changed are not happening. When I turned on only SGO4 and it's requirements ( so without this mod) the body turned purple (?). The only part that is changing is weight. Pregnancy, Milk and Semen are empty. I use BHUNP. Should I install some extra json or something?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f840061a35afafe37997d23e2e14e4d1.png

Edit: Never mind. Literally 2 minutes after I posted I found a SLIF integration Patch somewhere here, and that fixed it. So only question is about that widget.

Also I minor thing is that the widget dissapeared, and whenever I try to call it back on (using the spell "Toggle Soulgem Scanner") I get information that the widget is busy, try again in a moment. Is there a way to reset the widget?

Widget breaks sometimes since original sgo4.

You are missing the wombtat textures or milk overlay textures if you get purple overlays.

Do not use the SLIF patch UNLESS you are using the version that the patch is made for, you WILL break things.

Edited by Murphiee
27 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

Widget breaks sometimes since original sgo4.

You are missing the wombtat textures or milk overlay textures if you get purple overlays.

Do not use the SLIF patch UNLESS you are using the version that the patch is made for, you WILL break things.

I understand. How do I fix the winget? Or does it fix itself with time?
Also is there a SLIF Patch for the most recent patch? I don't know for which version was the patch I found made for.

1 hour ago, masterofgamespl said:

I understand. How do I fix the winget? Or does it fix itself with time?
Also is there a SLIF Patch for the most recent patch? I don't know for which version was the patch I found made for.

no fix as far as i am aware, i don't use widgets.

there is no patch for recent versions, the mod should however work with BHUNP as long as you input the correct bodyslider names, and use bhunp based normalmaps/textures.

Edited by Murphiee

Hi,

I just ran into a problem with a runaway script on 1.7.5.1. Happened after my character was milked.

This is my config file. Should I just keep all milk, gems, semen etc. to baseline sgo4 levels (3 milks and semen per day, 12 gems per batch)?

(I also have NFF on the same load order, if that's a concern.)

Also attached is my load order.

Custom.json loadorder.txt

On 1/19/2024 at 3:28 PM, hewhowatches8 said:

Hi,

I just ran into a problem with a runaway script on 1.7.5.1. Happened after my character was milked.

This is my config file. Should I just keep all milk, gems, semen etc. to baseline sgo4 levels (3 milks and semen per day, 12 gems per batch)?

(I also have NFF on the same load order, if that's a concern.)

Also attached is my load order.

Custom.json 5.62 kB · 1 download loadorder.txt 18.86 kB · 1 download

Use an updated version on this mod, older versions are provided as is.

I have a problem and appreciate any help. When my soul gems progress and grow, my body morphs don't update unless I open racemenu first. Once I open racemenu and close it the morphs show the correct belly size but only after opening racemenu which is very odd to me. I've never had a problem with SGO before, but started a new installation with AE 1.6.1130 and assume its that or load order?