how to enable incest in wickedwhims

There are two ways: Either you go into the settings (click anywhere > Wicked > Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities) to enable it globally, or you apply the Wicked attribute for incestuous relationships to individual Sims (click on Sim > Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes and select one of the options to give attributes), giving you more control over everything - or some randomness.

If it doesn't work, the options don't show up, or if you want teen Sims involved in everything, you need this little additional mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

There's a section on how to use it, detailing where to find all the settings in-game. Applying the "Post Puberty" attribute to teens may not be not be needed (or working) if you don't have the High School Years pack installed.

4 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

There are two ways: Either you go into the settings (click anywhere > Wicked > Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities) to enable it globally, or you apply the Wicked attribute for incestuous relationships to individual Sims (click on Sim > Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes and select one of the options to give attributes), giving you more control over everything - or some randomness.

If it doesn't work, the options don't show up, or if you want teen Sims involved in everything, you need this little additional mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

There's a section on how to use it, detailing where to find all the settings in-game. Applying the "Post Puberty" attribute to teens may not be not be needed (or working) if you don't have the High School Years pack installed.

It doesn't work for me ?

It has a conflict with WW.

During s€x  I had an error window and sims disappeared. I was not able to stop it and I had to restart the game without saving.

10 minutes ago, Littleashes said:

During s€x  I had an error window and sims disappeared. I was not able to stop it and I had to restart the game without saving.

That sounds like an issue caused by a mismatch between your game and WW versions or some other (broken) mod interfering.

I just loaded into my game and initiated sex with two Sims having the Incest trait, everything works fine for me.

Have you tried running the game with only WW, Inappropriate Unlock and some animations in your Mods folder? Remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make changes to your Mods folder.

If things still don't work with this minimal setup, make sure that both the game and WW are up-to-date.

If everything works smoothly, you need to find the mod causing the issue. I suggest following the 50/50 method, which is described rather nicely here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034

Latest update, WickedWhims v170j, seems to have removed the option entirely. Noticed it while giving a Sim some Wicked Attributes, then checked the settings and sure enough, it's been removed completely. Either because of the Teen Relationship setting being removed or because of buggyness (I've seen a lot of complaints after the big Teen update that the base game's relationship settings has borked and allows parents and teens to show interest in each other).

With the Inappropriate Unlock mod (linked in a post above) both the option in the settings and the WW atrribute are there for me. I'm at the latest WW version and that additional mod file is right where my main WW files are, doing its job without me having done anything other than putting it there.

On 8/6/2022 at 7:05 PM, Crashdown117 said:

That sounds like an issue caused by a mismatch between your game and WW versions or some other (broken) mod interfering.

I just loaded into my game and initiated sex with two Sims having the Incest trait, everything works fine for me.

Have you tried running the game with only WW, Inappropriate Unlock and some animations in your Mods folder? Remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make changes to your Mods folder.

If things still don't work with this minimal setup, make sure that both the game and WW are up-to-date.

If everything works smoothly, you need to find the mod causing the issue. I suggest following the 50/50 method, which is described rather nicely here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034

You were right, I totally forgot to delete "localthumbcache.package", thank you so much.
I will try to open the game again :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/6/2022 at 9:25 AM, Crashdown117 said:

Thank you so much, i made it with u mod❤️

• 8 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 2:25 PM, Crashdown117 said:

seems like inappropriate unlock broke with the newest update 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 8:22 AM, TeddyyCuz said:

I am not seeing how to enable incest. I follow the steps listed on how to enable and I am not seeing anything in the relationship utilities. how do I enable?

it is prob broken whit the new update (like almost everything that has been broken in my mod folder)