Futanari Spid Gender Change

View File

(No Sexlab files were harmed in the making of this mod!)

Hi

First sorry about the mismatched skin pics (I suck at textures) :(

What does this simple small mod do?

If a female has a schlong it will add her to the sexlab gender faction (0) so sexlab will treat her as male in animations, if she has no schlong she gets a female (1) ranking.

SPID distributes the spell at startup.

There are 2 versions of the spell one for all NPC's & 1 for followers only (uncomment or comment out the line you want - default is all npcs)

What to expect on a new game/already existing game.

SPID kicks in before SOS marks females as Schlongified so on a new game every female that has a schlong will be sexlab faction rank 1 (female). After two minutes you should see a gender change for those will schlongs.

How to remove the Gender Faction Rank?

Just remove the schlongs via SOS and the faction rank will update

There's already some mods that do this?

Yes but Sexlab files were changed in the process and sexlab has already been updated so those changes may be out of date.

What's with the meridia dick pic?

I just thought it was funny, I setup a working futa schlongs (some niggles so not for public use) for SOS lite and found meridia had a schlong (actortypenpc) so I excluded her in this mod and a few others but I may have missed some.

Why onupdate?

At first I used onequipped/onunequipped events but they were rapidly firing off even with npcs just stood there doing nothing so something else was afoot.

SE/AE or LE

I don't think there's a LE version of SPID

I made this on AE but it should work on SE (quickly looking at the formids on sexlab AE & SE should them as the same).

Ideas/Future..

I was thinking about maybe adding an mcm to allow the user to extend the duration of onupdate event to their choosing, but then I thought it was a waste of a slot for such a small feature. Then I thought about adding dialogue based npc interaction (can be enabled/disabled in mcm) to change things like TRX condoms etc (I already did it on my sos lite version) but then I realised it's feature bloat.

Requirements..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/03/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS, SPID, Sexlab
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

2 hours ago, toynbeeidea said:

Very cool, but are there exceptions for "non-schlong" addons?  For example:

Hi

If those addons are processed through SOS then npcs will get the "Schlongified" faction which this mod will treat as a SL gender male. I can easily add the faction from those mods but It would mean adding them as a master to this file which would then require the user to have both files, but what about the many other pube files? I'll think about it to see if I can come up with anything.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:49 PM, papavitch1 said:

How would I go about editing this so female pubic hair dose not mark them as male

Hi

I've added support for pubic hair (via factions), if your still seeing females marked as male. Then drop a link to the mod and I'll see about adding it. thanks

Just FYI, SPID is not a magic bullet that will kill script lag for anything.

In this case this is leaving an active script on an NPC that has this spell, which means they will stay persistent throughout your save, you can imagine that this will eventually cause unbelieveable save bloat.

Cloak spells are far more appropriate for this usage, cloaks are not universally bad.

11 hours ago, Illana said:

Just FYI, SPID is not a magic bullet that will kill script lag for anything.

I never said it was.

In this case this is leaving an active script on an NPC that has this spell, which means they will stay persistent throughout your save, you can imagine that this will eventually cause unbelieveable save bloat.

Maybe, maybe not. wskeever's mod underwear for npcs uses the same spell in fact that's what inspired me to make a version for sos light.

Cloak spells are far more appropriate for this usage, cloaks are not universally bad.

Do you have any suggestions on code, magic/spell improvements? I'm all ears for bettering the mod.

Essentially just make the spell apply to the player and make it into a cloak with a radius of probably around 2000 units (that's what SoS does). That way it will only apply to NPCs near the player, set the value and once they leave the radius the script is no longer active and NPC is not longer persistent.

This mod works great. I've been having issues with this ever since upgrading to Special Edition and now I finally don't have to worry about the gender animations being confused. However, is there a way to disable in-game notifications for the gender changes from popping up on screen?

On 8/7/2022 at 3:48 PM, pinkfluf said:

Hi

I've added support for pubic hair (via factions), if your still seeing females marked as male. Then drop a link to the mod and I'll see about adding it. thanks

Do I need to do anything on my end to get females already marked as male to switch back? I'm not seeing females with pubics being set back to female.

And a thought; why not come at this from the other direction and use a keyword on the futa armor records? Then the user can just add that keyword to the specific mods they want and everything else will be ignored.

edit: OK, so I forgot that I'm using a different version of female pubics.

Edited by foreveraloneguy
On 8/11/2022 at 4:42 PM, Torers1 said:

However, is there a way to disable in-game notifications for the gender changes from popping up on screen?

Hi fixed in version 1.2

On 8/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

I always wanted a futa, to be considered male in animations with a female and female in animations with a male.  Is this possible?

Hi, Sorry didn't see this until someone later quoted me then I got a notification and then I forgot...doh! Yes if you have osmels awesome mod tweaks (sexlab utility plus) installed (not the last beta one) then you can have female-futa action.  If you don't have it installed then what you'll see is male gay animations for female futas.

On 8/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm not seeing females with pubics being set back to female.

Hi Which pube mod are you running if you don't mind me asking?

On 8/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

And a thought; why not come at this from the other direction and use a keyword on the futa armor records?

I found keyword checking on sos unreliable (hidden, concealing, location change etc). Factions are more reliable.

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi Which pube mod are you running if you don't mind me asking?

I found keyword checking on sos unreliable (hidden, concealing, location change etc). Factions are more reliable.

SOS NPC Female Pubics v 2.0.4. I got it working, but found that if the script has already run against the NPC, it doesn't update. The spell has to be removed and added back to get it to recognize the NPC as female. I was also looking at how SGO detects futas, and it doesn't something interesting... I don't know how the substring search SGO uses compares regarding computational expense vs. long or'd strings though.

SOS_API sos = SOS_API.Get()
            if(sos != None)
                SOS_AddonQuest_Script sos_addon = sos.GetSchlong(Who) As SOS_AddonQuest_Script
                If(sos_addon != None)
                    If(sos_addon.GetName() == "UNP")
                        Self.PrintDebug("SOS UNP Plugin schlong found on " + Who.GetDisplayName() + ". Marking as Futa (Inseminator).")
                        ;; Futas must only inseminate, otherwise they can get themselves pregnant :/
                        Value = Math.LogicalOr(Value, self.BioInseminate)
                    Else
                        Self.PrintDebug("Futa incompatible SOS Plugin found on " + Who.GetDisplayName() + ": " + sos_addon.GetName() + ". Marking as female.")
                        Value = Math.LogicalOr(Value, (self.BioProduceGems + self.BioProduceMilk))
                    EndIf
                Else
                    Self.PrintDebug("No SOS Addon was placed on " + Who.GetDisplayName() + ". Assuming normal female.")
                EndIf
            Else
                Self.PrintDebug("SOS API not found, are you using SOS ver 3.00.004 or later?")
            EndIf

• 2 weeks later...

Question on the parameters for the magic effect; one of the variables is currently getisplayablerace, but this prevents the effect from being applied to dremora and vampires. I have both dremora and vampire followers, as well as having added female dremora into the leveled lists. It also seems like this would prevent the effect from being applied to the player character if they transform into a vampire. Then there's all the vampires in the game if you're running dawnguard. So my suggestion is to change that variable to haskeyword with a value of actortypenpc, which all humanoid and beast races have, but no creatures including dwarven creatures have so far as I can tell.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there a way to distribute a 50/50 chance the female NPC will be SL Gender Male, while still keeping 100% of Vanilla Female NPC's schlongified? I want to keep SOS as the way the schlong is distributed, just allow SPID to assign 50% male and 50% female to female npc's.

Or am I completely misunderstanding this, and the above is exactly what this does? :P

Edited by applesandmayo
  • 5 weeks later...