when i start to have the sex scene i got a bug that i cant move so i wait a hours or so and i cant move again so i reaload a save of 3 hours before and EVEN that i could move so i scap the my game a rester a new one there any chance there i something to solve the bug if yes i will be greatfull to know it

17 hours ago, Vagabon said:

when i start to have the sex scene i got a bug that i cant move so i wait a hours or so and i cant move again so i reaload a save of 3 hours before and EVEN that i could move so i scap the my game a rester a new one there any chance there i something to solve the bug if yes i will be greatfull to know it

That's a rough bug to squash without going through your entire setup which is something better served in the AAF discord.

My armchair guess is load order if you are using Mod Organizer, as you need to follow the guide exactly with regards to where things are.  But it could also be something else, maybe the wrong version of an animation pack or an incompatible mod installed.

Either way, if you go back through the guide and check each requirement, make sure you are following the version numbers in green, and don't have anything in the skip list, try it in a new game if you make changes.  If you are still getting stuck, join the AAF Discord and we'll give you a hand with diagnosing the problem.  The invite link is in that guide.

Here is the work around provided by Egoballistic.  Using RIEL and DIEL you should be able to "unlock" your character.  But I would not proceed through the rest of the game with such a problem existing as this can get quite tiresome if it is happening very often.  I noticed that the picture for Ego's example isn't working, so you can also check my post in the Technical Support where I was also explaining this in a more rudimentary way.  I have a screen shot in the spoiler tag.

Edited by Sgt. Marge