slimmy-crimbo Posted August 2, 2022 Posted August 2, 2022 Mature Skin Textures (With Fair Skin Goosebumps) for TRX Futanari Horse Addon View File Texture for TRX's Futanari Horse Addon that uses Mature Skin Texture's diffuse and normals in addition to Fair Skin Complexion's specular and subsurface scattering. Submitter slimmy-crimbo Submitted 08/01/2022 Category Adult Mods Requires TRX Futanari Horse Addon, Mature Skin Texture, Fair Skin Complexion (only the specular and subsurface textures) Regular Edition Compatible No
Senkyuu1009 Posted August 2, 2022 Posted August 2, 2022 This looks great! Unfortunately, after AE I can't get any of my stuff to work properly. Could you post your LO if possible? 8 minutes ago, slimmy-crimbo said: Mature Skin Textures (With Fair Skin Goosebumps) for TRX Futanari Horse Addon View File Texture for TRX's Futanari Horse Addon that uses Mature Skin Texture's diffuse and normals in addition to Fair Skin Complexion's specular and subsurface scattering. Includes no balls variant. Submitter slimmy-crimbo Submitted 08/01/2022 Category Adult Mods Requires TRX Futanari Horse Addon, Mature Skin Texture, Fair Skin Complexion (only the specular and subsurface textures) Regular Edition Compatible No
slimmy-crimbo Posted August 2, 2022 Author Posted August 2, 2022 2 hours ago, Senkyuu1009 said: This looks great! Unfortunately, after AE I can't get any of my stuff to work properly. Could you post your LO if possible? Unfortunately I do not think I am qualified to help you. Try asking in the technical support section.
pinkfluf Posted August 11, 2022 Posted August 11, 2022 @slimmy-crimbo I gave up on the conversions to bits, it was driving me nuts, so I thought I'd go with your mature skin till I complete some projects. Buuuut the futunari trx horse addon on this page has a folder with erf textures (some slip up perhaps?). cheers
slimmy-crimbo Posted August 11, 2022 Author Posted August 11, 2022 8 hours ago, pinkfluf said: @slimmy-crimbo I gave up on the conversions to bits, it was driving me nuts, so I thought I'd go with your mature skin till I complete some projects. Buuuut the futunari trx horse addon on this page has a folder with erf textures (some slip up perhaps?). cheers Apologies, the correct file has been uploaded. 1
liuyuchen0420 Posted December 15, 2022 Posted December 15, 2022 Great Job! Just want tio make sure which version of Fair Skin Complexion's are you use? 10? 11? 11.01? 11.1?
slimmy-crimbo Posted December 19, 2022 Author Posted December 19, 2022 On 12/15/2022 at 3:14 AM, liuyuchen0420 said: Great Job! Just want tio make sure which version of Fair Skin Complexion's are you use? 10? 11? 11.01? 11.1? Should be 11.0, but it's just the specular and subsurface textures that need to match.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now