Jump to content

Not being able to have males participate in sex, especially vaginal sex


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm gonna try and not insult you, but why have you removed this option? My male sims can't have sex at all with their partners. I have to use a slightly outdated version, which I may have to use from now on, especially if I want my teen sims to be sexually involved too. I will also no longer download any updates in the future. I've been using this mod for three years now and up until the last update you have lost my respect. I really love this mod, but now I can't use it the way I want. Thanks a lot.

Posted

The problem with the male Sims could be due to the new sexual orientation system in the game itself. I've had a few Sims already that are not in a "serious" relationship and could not have sex with their regular partners, until I went into CAS and manually set their preferences. Apparently, these don't carry over from the old system.

 

Regarding teens, there's a little mod that re-enables all "inappropriate" features (originally created to kind of circumvent Patreon rules). It works with the latest public version and pretty much reverts WW to its behavior from before the v170i update.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

The problem with the male Sims could be due to the new sexual orientation system in the game itself. I've had a few Sims already that are not in a "serious" relationship and could not have sex with their regular partners, until I went into CAS and manually set their preferences. Apparently, these don't carry over from the old system.

 

Regarding teens, there's a little mod that re-enables all "inappropriate" features (originally created to kind of circumvent Patreon rules). It works with the latest public version and pretty much reverts WW to its behavior from before the v170i update.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

 

Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...