The female Sims' asses were ruined. Teen sex turned off. It looks like the authors of WW decided to kill their modification.

I think I'll stay on the 169 version of WW and on the 1.89 version of Sims 4. Everything I need is functioning. So, I don't see the point of updating the game and mod anymore.

Edited by deneath

If you have the new HS EP installed...

Click on Teen Sims and select: Wicked > Personalization > Give Attributes > Post-Puberty

Users without the EP don't need to bother with the above trick.

You will probably also need the Inappropriate Unlock file added too.

But either way since the WW update resets the settings back to default you'll still need to change the Teen-Adult setting to enabled.

Wicked Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities > Adult-Teen Relationships: ON

With all the problems with the game resetting and not saving properly now it will keep getting disabled.

Select Wicked Settings > Settings Control > Export Current Settings

(Do this after changing the WW settings)

Whenever it gets reset you can then use the same thing to 'Import' your saved settings.

Edited by Scorpio
1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

If you have the new HS EP installed...

Click on Teen Sims and select: Wicked > Personalization > Give Attributes > Post-Puberty

Users without the EP don't need to bother with the above trick.

You will probably also need the Inappropriate Unlock file added too.

But either way since the WW update resets the settings back to default you'll still need to change the Teen-Adult setting to enabled.

Wicked Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities > Adult-Teen Relationships: ON

With all the problems with the game resetting and not saving properly now it will keep getting disabled.

Select Wicked Settings > Settings Control > Export Current Settings

(Do this after changing the WW settings)

Whenever it gets reset you can then use the same thing to 'Import' your saved settings.

Thanks for the tip. 
Since I haven’t tried it yet, does it bring back the usual behavior like before V170i ?

Otherwise updating is not an option for the time being..

40 minutes ago, SilentFred said:

Thanks for the tip. 
Since I haven’t tried it yet, does it bring back the usual behavior like before V170i ?

hello, I had follow scorpio's instruction(?) and test my two teen sims and they are siblings(sorry if this make you feel uncomfortable)

they had sex as usual, and saving file works properly, no error.(forgive my poor English)

42 minutes ago, SilentFred said:

Thanks for the tip. 

I'll put it this way...

Updating the game isn't worth it unless you plan to buy the new EP's and are OK to put up with all the new bugs.

Otherwise there is no need to update WW or any other Mods because all the new updates are made for the new game version and won't work anymore on older game versions.

WW version h & i are for game version 1.90 and later only.

Same for the new Nisa's WP, MCCC, etc.

I'm happily playing my pre-werewolves game version with all my Mods, Skins, Sliders, and Alpha Hairstyles working just fine.

EA is only adding more Problems, Game Bloat, and Lag issues I don't want any part of.

15 hours ago, severinwanderer said:

Last time I checked, Nisa was on sabbatical or holiday or hiatus or something, and hadn't updated NWP in many moons Did I miss something?

Nah, She's just rather busy and doesn't post here very much anymore but does update her Mod quite regularly when needed.