maxresdefault.jpg
Lost Epic:

LOST EPIC is a 2D side-scrolling action RPG about a war between gods and humanity.
The player becomes the deity-defying knight, God Slayer, and explores the world known

as Sanctum to bring the Pantheon of Six to their knees.

Steam: Steam Store
Developer/Publisher: oneoreight, Team EARTHWARS

Engine: Unity

Release date: 07/27/2022

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to go back an play this game after it's official release.
Art looks really nice and combat is fun, so I decided to make a few mods for it.
I will to release a few mods to public (all 7~8 heroines) and variants will be exclusive to supporters on my Patreon.
Variants will include, different hair color/skin color, clothing pieces removed (if possible).

Preview can be found under public mods on my patreon
AIO Pack:

Heroines AIO (Public).7z

Intall: Extract in main game folder and overwrite when asked.

Changelog:

MM/DD/YY

07/29/22 - Initial release
08/18/22 - AIO patch added 

Edited by The Butler
On 7/29/2022 at 11:52 AM, The Butler said:

Note: All Public releases will be firstavailable on my patreon before posting here. Patreon link can be found on my signature.

Hey, so I checked out a few of your public mods for the game and they look great! The only issue seems to be the latest one for Heroine 2. I've tried installing it a few times and it's the only one that never changes. All of the others work fine.

Edited by DEMONDICE
17 hours ago, DEMONDICE said:

Hey, so I checked out a few of your public mods for the game and they look great! The only issue seems to be the latest one for Heroine 2. I've tried installing it a few times and it's the only one that never changes. All of the others work fine.

I'll double check it later and updated if necessary.
Right now I'm a bit busy.

----------------------

EDIT: 
Fixed....
New (2) public mods added to patreon.

Edited by The Butler
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...