Now Wot? I have no idea why I am getting this exception

So I've downloaded the newest WW that is supposedly fixed for the new update and my main previous problems were gone, however some still exist and I'm getting exceptions. The needs bars are still yellow even when filled and my better exceptions mod is saying it is still due to "whims_tracker". What even is that? Here is my exception. I've never dealt with exceptions other than when installing MC Command which I never use for that reason. I'm out of my element. 

WickedWhims_v170h_Exception.txt

44 minutes ago, ChasingTheDrink said:

So I've downloaded the newest WW that is supposedly fixed for the new update and my main previous problems were gone, however some still exist and I'm getting exceptions. The needs bars are still yellow even when filled and my better exceptions mod is saying it is still due to "whims_tracker". What even is that? Here is my exception. I've never dealt with exceptions other than when installing MC Command which I never use for that reason. I'm out of my element. 

WickedWhims_v170h_Exception.txt 7.16 kB · 2 downloads

Need to update all your other Mods too.

Game Version: 1.90.358.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170h, SOL/BMD/WHW

If you have Wonderful Whims (WHW)? installed you can't use it at the same time with Wicked Whims.

2 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Need to update all your other Mods too.

Game Version: 1.90.358.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170h, SOL/BMD/WHW

If you have Wonderful Whims (WHW)? installed you can't use it at the same time with Wicked Whims.

I only have WW, and good lord who even knows which mods have updates ready... I guess I'm going to take out all other script files and do it that way

2 minutes ago, ChasingTheDrink said:

I only have WW, and good lord who even knows which mods have updates ready... I guess I'm going to take out all other script files and do it that way

Basemental Drugs has an Update.

SOL I think is Slice of Life and that one might take awhile to get updated.

No idea what WHW is but all script Mods are likely broken.