5 minutes ago, JadeLouise99 said:

I keep getting this error. I have updated to the newest WW and all of my mods are updated for the new patch. I've tried reading other threads but it seems they all had the old version so that's why it wasn't working but because i do, i have no idea what i'm doing wrong? 

WickedWhims_v170h_Exception.txt 11.61 kB · 0 downloads

Have you tried testing with just Wicked Whims + Animations installed?

Also WW updates tend to reset the settings back to defaults so they might be scrambled up now.

New game update added more gender BS so you might have to play around with WW gender preferences again.

1 minute ago, Scorpio said:

Have you tried testing with just Wicked Whims + Animations installed?

Also WW updates tend to reset the settings back to defaults so they might be scrambled up now.

New game update added more gender BS so you might have to play around with WW gender preferences again.

Yeah, i've deleted everything else out of the folder and still had the same issue. 

I only get the error every now and then, its not as soon as i turn the game on or anything so i'm not sure what's causing it. 

I haven't looked at the settings yet so thank you for that! 

47 minutes ago, JadeLouise99 said:

I only get the error every now and then, its not as soon as i turn the game on or anything so i'm not sure what's causing it. 

I haven't looked at the settings yet so thank you for that! 

The last game update messed with base game code so it's quite likely WW will release more bug fix updates soon.

EA replaced Whims with Wants and Fears and is a whole new EA system along with new gender settings added so it's going to affect a lot of different areas. 

Edited by Scorpio