Sims won't have sex but sex can be initiated?

When I'm trying to have my sims have sex with each other, my game starts to glitch. Her mood turns purple and says "sex." Then it goes into a loop that doesn't stop and the flirty music plays over and over. I tried the last exception assistant and it wasn't able to recognize the error in the last exception file. Everything else works.. like initiating sex, choosing partners and what animation you want to use.. but when it comes to the actual sex part, it goes into a loop glitch. Any help is appreciated. 

WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt lastException.txt lastCleanException.txt

18 hours ago, virgoxgurl said:

When I'm trying to have my sims have sex with each other, my game starts to glitch. Her mood turns purple and says "sex." Then it goes into a loop that doesn't stop and the flirty music plays over and over. I tried the last exception assistant and it wasn't able to recognize the error in the last exception file. Everything else works.. like initiating sex, choosing partners and what animation you want to use.. but when it comes to the actual sex part, it goes into a loop glitch. Any help is appreciated. 

IMG_3239.MOV

WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt 259.67 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 20.63 kB · 0 downloads lastCleanException.txt 1.02 MB · 0 downloads

Update Wicked Whims to version h.

Other script mods are also likely broken from the last game update so if you have any they will also need updating.