Wicked Whims not showing up in actions

So I have Wicked Whims downloaded and it shows up when I open the game and look at my custom content, I have literally everything that comes with Wicked Whims like the objects (lube, tampons, birth control, condoms etc) and I have the attractiveness thing and my sims can even become fully nude but when I click actions Wicked Whims doesn't show up as an option, my two sims are even dating and I have some of the objects in the bedroom incase I needed them to trigger Wicked Whims. I have no idea what to do, i've uninstalled and reinstalled it like 5 times and it still won't show up in actions.

What do i do?

1 hour ago, SuperMoistBoi69 said:

it shows up when I open the game and look at my custom content

Does it show up in the section for script mods as well? If you don't see that section, you have to enable script mods in the game settings (right below the option for CC), and if WW doesn't show up, you need to make sure that the mod files aren't buried too deep within sub-folders. Something like "Mods/WickedWhims" will work, whereas something like "Mods/Sex/WickedWhims" will not, because the game only reads script files up to one level of sub-folders.

Also, make sure that you actually have some animations, ideally in a seperate sub-folder like "Mods/WWanims", and that they are properly installed (i.e. no download archives, but only .package files). Not sure how WW handles a lack of animations these days, but IIRC, the option used to show up only when you clicked on an object or spot where your Sims could actually have sex (e.g. the bed, but not the microwave oven).