Help!

Was playing my savegame the whole day, saved from time to time without any issues and no error codes were shown. Later that day i wanted to continue playing and my whole progress was gone, almost everything. 

Strange thing is, that i cannot do a rollback trough old versions of that savegame, because there is no other versions, just one, even tho i did save that game multiple times troughout the day. 

Also, sims inventory and household inventory is as it should be, with the items i left last time, but the house and funds are way off. 

Also my sim started to teleport, not walk around. Now when i did some test saves, it worked fine. Played for 4 minutes, saved and restarted the game, all fine. 

Whats upp? Thats the second family i had this issue, last time i quit that world because of lost progress even tho i clearly saved

4 hours ago, raivis1230 said:

Help!

Was playing my savegame the whole day, saved from time to time without any issues and no error codes were shown. Later that day i wanted to continue playing and my whole progress was gone, almost everything. 

Strange thing is, that i cannot do a rollback trough old versions of that savegame, because there is no other versions, just one, even tho i did save that game multiple times troughout the day. 

Also, sims inventory and household inventory is as it should be, with the items i left last time, but the house and funds are way off. 

Also my sim started to teleport, not walk around. Now when i did some test saves, it worked fine. Played for 4 minutes, saved and restarted the game, all fine. 

Whats upp? Thats the second family i had this issue, last time i quit that world because of lost progress even tho i clearly saved

First thing I'd try is doing an Origin/Steam Game Repair.

Make sure you're not running out of available HDD space for your Saves.

You can't test saving the game with Mods removed or it will mess up your edited sims and household items if you use any CC.

But it's possible a broken Mod might be causing it too.

On 7/25/2022 at 1:07 AM, Scorpio said:

First thing I'd try is doing an Origin/Steam Game Repair.

Make sure you're not running out of available HDD space for your Saves.

You can't test saving the game with Mods removed or it will mess up your edited sims and household items if you use any CC.

But it's possible a broken Mod might be causing it too.

Tried repairing it few times, nothing changed. 

With space, yea, i dont have big Sdd, but few gigs of spare space should be enough, i think.

I didnt remove any mods, left everything as is, just continued playing for few mins just to see if my save file would work, it worked. 

After todays 1.90 update, some mods got corrupt, whickedwhims are throwing errors and Nisas mod is not working anymore.. 

16 hours ago, raivis1230 said:

Tried repairing it few times, nothing changed. 

With space, yea, i dont have big Sdd, but few gigs of spare space should be enough, i think.

I didnt remove any mods, left everything as is, just continued playing for few mins just to see if my save file would work, it worked. 

After todays 1.90 update, some mods got corrupt, whickedwhims are throwing errors and Nisas mod is not working anymore.. 

Game update broke a few Mods again so you'll have to wait for them to be fixed.