My sims bottom underwear not coming off

4 hours ago, weirdomaleirdo said:

So I've been using wicked whims May 2022 version and recently updated to the June 2022 version and since then my sims underwear doesnt seem to come off no matter what I do, I have the nudity and expressionism settings turned on so not sure whats making it this way. Pls help

You could have a broken nude female bottom....

dear , weirdomaleirdo i wish you well (don't take me seriously lol) i have the same problem since the last time i updated and i have tried evry option in the settings. I think the creator will notice and fix this i even tried to run only the ww mod to see if something was blocking and it didn't work as well. i decided that i will wait till the next update tho

26 minutes ago, FaggotForYourMom said:

dear , weirdomaleirdo i wish you well (don't take me seriously lol) i have the same problem since the last time i updated and i have tried evry option in the settings. I think the creator will notice and fix this i even tried to run only the ww mod to see if something was blocking and it didn't work as well. i decided that i will wait till the next update tho

As I said earlier you could have a broken nude bottom.....