ww jv with hetero animation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, JV. I really love your work, the penises in your body selector are amazing, no doubt the best out there. But they aren't compatible with any other animation as they are positioned a little too high and clip through Sims heads and hands. Would you be able to reposition them a little?  Just pull them down slightly? I tried doing it myself but it messed pop the weights (I am dreadful with importing meshes into the Sims, it's depressing as hell).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 8:02 PM, shadow625 said:

hello!

TY for the great animation work!

but i cant find the 'cant stand with big' series, could you please tell me which custom object it was on?

On 12/31/2023 at 11:43 PM, Mistereos said:

Hi, I'm having some issues with the open vagina animations. My sims genitals are greyed out. How can I fix this?

12-31-23_11-41-02 AM.png

that animation gay will not competible with jv body.

On 11/15/2023 at 9:09 AM, shenmow93 said:

hello ! me too i can't find "can't stand with big" Anyone know how to find it? I asked the creator on Petreon but he doesn't answer.

u must have ep growing together and play on tree house 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 12:43 AM, jv anim said:

u must have ep growing together and play on tree house 

I'm another user, and I noticed while the animations are there, but some of the animations isn't there.. it stopped at oral 3 and then straight away went to vaginal 7 or 8 (i forgot which). I tried with different sims and trees but still the same.