ww jv with hetero animation

22 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Terima kasih untuk pembaruan.

Saya hanya ingin memastikan tentang sesuatu:

Saya harus melakukan ini setiap kali saya memilih untuk menggunakan animasi Anda, bukan?

Dan bagaimana cara menggunakan pemilih tubuh Anda?

no need. use it if you want, because the clothes of the 2 versions are not related to animation, you can use them anytime. even if your sim goes to the toilet to pee the clothes will still work. body selection is the same as wickdwhims body selection. you can see the tutorial there. and even if you use the default body ww the jv animation will still work even though it's not as perfect as if you use body jv, and if you use body jv you can still run other animations.

3 hours ago, jv anim said:

no need. use it if you want, because the clothes of the 2 versions are not related to animation, you can use them anytime. even if your sim goes to the toilet to pee the clothes will still work. body selection is the same as wickdwhims body selection. you can see the tutorial there. and even if you use the default body ww the jv animation will still work even though it's not as perfect as if you use body jv, and if you use body jv you can still run other animations.

Oh, ok, cool, thanks for reply.

The school uniform sometimes makes my sims completely invisible and IDK why. I used LOT51 fashion authority to make it used by all as a school uniform. But I noticed sometimes when I look away  from the sim (Sim off Screen ) and turn back they are completely invisible.

Edited by Medicman
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey for the vagina, is there somewhere in the CAS where you can select it. Or is it only in the wicked whims anatomy settings? Also, in the videos it demonstrates the sims undressing during the animations. How do you do that? Is there a setting for it?

Edited by OmegaOtaku
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 23.15, OmegaOtaku said:

Hei untuk vagina, apakah ada di suatu tempat di CAS di mana Anda dapat memilihnya. Atau hanya dalam pengaturan anatomi keinginan jahat? Juga, dalam video itu menunjukkan sim membuka baju selama animasi. Bagaimana kamu melakukannya? Apakah ada pengaturan untuk itu?

Just on ww bodyselector

On 2/26/2023 at 5:43 AM, Lephor said:

Oh =/

Do you plan to work around this issue?

Thanks for the answer

no, and I can't do anything either. because it's the decision of the owner of the animation, and maybe it's an animation that is compatible for gay and straight couples

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 19.28, pixie666 said:

Terima kasih banyak atas animasinya. saya tahu perlu waktu untuk membuatnya dan saya sangat menghargai Anda mengizinkan kami memilikinya secara gratis. juga karyamu sangat bagus.

U are welcome

On 26/2/2023 at 05.43, Lephor said:

ah =/

Apakah Anda berencana untuk mengatasi masalah ini?

Terima kasih atas jawabannya

this is insurmountable. I think you should use animation according to the existing gender. yes lesbian or gay animation will not work well if you use it for staight animation. especially if the animation uses the testicle bone for the vagina.

• 2 weeks later...