The only breast slider that ACTUALLY works on werewolfs.

Disclaimer: This isn't my slider, I don't plan to use it to gain or steal the credit from the original creator. Please ALWAYS support Yokozzi, for making an awesome job on the slider, I'll leave the link of her website at the end of the post with her article.

Give a like to the post so other people can see how to "fix" their sim's dark form.

So basically, after trying to find a breast Slider that works on female's werewolf form for like a month, the only one that seems to do the job so far is Yokozzi Hyper Boob Breasts. 

It allows your sims to get female breasts in werewolf form, but since the fur of werewolfs is  male body preset, it might give some weird textures in the low part of the breasts.

I recommend using the painter fur gadget of the base game with WildGuy's female body details to do the work and fix that texture, I know it might be a pain in the ass but so far is the only way to give them breasts.

Also, if u want to give your female werewolf some butt cheeks, you should try using the manual menu CAS from MCCC when your sim is in werewolf form (Links below)

Known Issues so far:

This slider WON'T WORK if you have any other breast sliders, so be sure to delete the other ones to make it work.

The breast form might have a “unusual” texture on the bottom part of em cause the preset of werewolf body.

You have to unlink the dark form of your sims to don't affect their base appearance on CAS.

Links:

Breast Slider of Yokozzi and her website: https://sweetdeluxx22.wixsite.com/yokozii/post/hyper-boob-breast-slider-1-0

MC Command Center website:https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

Wild_Guy's female details: 

Interesting Topic … Unfortunately, I won't be able to use the slider (original) from Yokozzi - but, it's damn good for the biggest, monster breasts.  I now have sliders from hokusai26 - which also give a little bulge to women / werewolves .

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Mr Netorare said:

Could you please post the slider from Hokusai26 please?

I can find its title , but I won 't be able to publish it ... for the reason that I 'm not the author . You can download it on this website

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

I can find its title , but I won 't be able to publish it ... for the reason that I 'm not the author . You can download it on this website

Pls the title then, so we can search it tysm

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/13/2022 at 3:34 PM, flexomat said:

Did anyone get Helio's Heavy Boobs to work?

All the other sliders don't look good IMO.

I also use this, is there anyone who can make this one work because I want to use Heavy Boobs breast slider along with CmarNYC Werewolf Dimorphism Mod 

And if anyone knows a mod to make the werewolves face look more human

Thanks