Open Club  ·  1,030 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Fallout 4 Foot Fetish Mods

On 7/9/2022 at 12:52 AM, LocalQueerGoblin said:

So, I've been searching for a little while and I haven't been able to find any good mods for Fallout 4 that are foot fetish related. Poses and stuff would be great but sex mods for the fetish would also be nice. I'm new to the website so sorry if I missed anything.

I remember seeing several AAF packs with foot animations but I can't remember what ones right off the top of my head. I do know theres one footjob animation in this mod

A list on the AAF manual of some animations for AAF, while most may not be strictly foot fetish related you will get some good angles. Theres bound to be foot fetish animations among them too that I can't remember.

As for poses I wish I could help with, however poses aren't my strong suite but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be able to recommend some for you. However there was a discussion regarding poses for Fallout 4 in the Foot Pictures topic here.

I hope this helps!

23 hours ago, FalloutKitten said:

I remember seeing several AAF packs with foot animations but I can't remember what ones right off the top of my head. I do know theres one footjob animation in this mod

A list on the AAF manual of some animations for AAF, while most may not be strictly foot fetish related you will get some good angles. Theres bound to be foot fetish animations among them too that I can't remember.

As for poses I wish I could help with, however poses aren't my strong suite but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be able to recommend some for you. However there was a discussion regarding poses for Fallout 4 in the Foot Pictures topic here.

I hope this helps!

Already checked out the AAF manual and unfortunately didn't find anything that satisfied me but thanks for your time, regardless. 

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Dubgaming4life said:

Any update on this I see there are some for Skyrim is there going to be a conversion for fallout or is there anyone that knows how to do it?

I don't think the body models for SSE and Fallout 4 are too different. Especially CBBE, so I don't think it would be too difficult to port. However I'm not an expert on this, you might be able to find some tutorials online for porting outfits and such between Skyrim and Fallout.

• 5 months later...