[WIP] Unicorn ~ by Trykz (mesh edits by b3lisario)

Trykz

Between play testing one WIP or another, or working on something that should have been finished ages ag0, I tend to get easily distracted when ideas for new races just pop into my head. Worse thing is, I tend to just go with it right then and there LOL

After I finished the White Faun race, I started having some pretty wild visions of an Equestrian race beginning to form in my head. So true to form, I went with it:

Unicorn001.jpg

If not for b3lisario's awesome work with the mesh edits I requested, I wouldn't be anywhere near this far along.

This body is CHSBHC (a V3 variant), so was pretty easy to locate armors that would adapt to it. However,

because the tail is an ACTUAL horse tail, there's only one weight.... MAX. I have however, managed to fit about

8 or so armors to the body (some with a bit of clipping, but usable). So it won't be quite as limited for armors

as the White Faun is. As with the White Faun, these meshes are mounted over a highly modified beast

skeleton, so tampering with the skeleton or body meshes trying to change anything is HIGHLY inadvisable.

This mod will release as 3 races within a single mod. Most obviously are those you see here. Added onto the

hybrid is a very special race of A-sexuals:

VERY NSFW!!!

post-26143-0-61075700-1374015930_thumb.jpg

Their added *appendage* is hidden while armored. But unclothed, it ALL hangs out  :P

Males are also currently WIP, as I attempt to integrate SOS  ;)

b3lisario is currently working on the finalized meshes for this race, so a tentative release date isn't

available as of this time. But rest assured, I'll announce it when it is  :)

I'll try to get additional screens up over the coming days

Trykz

ilold at most of your customs... content wise only. The work, as always, is well done. 

I keep tellin myself that I'm going to get your 'master mod' for all these races and build something . . . but alas it's all talk and no walk.

anyway, well done.

A couple of days ago, I put in a request with Ashal to add in some functionality to SexLab to accomodate shemale type character/actors partaking in the male role. He very graciously agreed, and the 1.12 version of SexLab released with 2 new keyword checks labeled *SexLabTreatAsMale* and *SexLabTreatAsFemale*. So to confirm this functionality, I added the SexLabTreatAsMale keyword to the female of the A-sexual race.

I'll let you judge the results of my testing for yourself. Again, VERY NSFW!! So don't go checking these out at the office :P :

post-26143-0-56875100-1374024928_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-43415100-1374024949_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-74972600-1374024966_thumb.jpg

Trykz

Cool unicorn. The neat thing is that instead of the horse being all "pretty and ethereal/fanciful" as with most depictions in children's tales and such, the one in the pic has more of a badass horse + "unicorn qualities" appearance to it. Still good-looking!

If I may though, it's a bit odd to see this race was built for CHSBHC... tried it once, a month ago and then dropped it when I figured the body was outdated in compatibility, as far as CBBE v3 textures go. Not sure about whether it really is.

Also, the horse futa... nice.  :P

Cool unicorn. The neat thing is that instead of the horse being all "pretty and ethereal/fanciful" as with most depictions in children's tales and such, the one in the pic has more of a badass horse + "unicorn qualities" appearance to it. Still good-looking!

If I may though, it's a bit odd to see this race was built for CHSBHC... tried it once, a month ago and then dropped it when I figured the body was outdated in compatibility, as far as CBBE v3 textures go. Not sure about whether it really is.

Dearest friend, boy are you in luck! Feast on this!:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34344/?

A-nd, it has tbbp and v3 textures support too! Go now, look! if it tickles your fancy, support this examplar individual, the body and the converter really needs as much support as the can get, including aparell makers and converters for the body mod ;)

Dearest friend, boy are you in luck! Feast on this!:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34344/?

A-nd, it has tbbp and v3 textures support too! Go now, look! if it tickles your fancy, support this examplar individual, the body and the converter really needs as much support as the can get, including aparell makers and converters for the body mod ;)

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BOOBS??!! AND S-S-S-S-SEAM FIX?!

*laughs maniacally*

Sorry about that :P In any case, thanks! This should be worth a try, imma dig around LL and see if they've got armors I can use for this :D

Any chance you can make a version for a simpler futanari race (totally human)? Not that I dont appreciate the strap-on collection available here and on Nexus, but a proper futanari would certainly be a better choice.

a proper futanari would certainly be a better choice.

For you, perhaps.

I build my mods with authenticity at the forefront of my mind. And I always will.

Sorry,

Trykz

can you try to do version of this race with more fur?

Don't worry, I have TONS of texture work left to do LOL

I'm very much a lurker but damn this looks so good i have to break out of my comfort shell to say WOW!

as a side note: have loved all your races so far 

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy them  :)

Trykz

can you try to do version of this race with more fur?

Don't worry, I have TONS of texture work left to do LOL

I'm very much a lurker but damn this looks so good i have to break out of my comfort shell to say WOW!

as a side note: have loved all your races so far 

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy them  :)

Trykz

thats cool because i always wanted to play race like this (since oblivion tal'ratha), so keep up good work :)

Here's a preview of the males for those interested:

Again, VERY NSFW!!

post-26143-0-21370300-1374166849_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-05635000-1374166858_thumb.jpg

post-26143-0-14706200-1374166867_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-38903600-1374166876_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-24582700-1374166884_thumb.jpg

SOS integration is largely completed. I just need to figure out how to tie erection control into SexLab events, without making the mod dependent on SexLab......

For now it's controlled by equipitem hotkey with assets b3lisario set up for me. I may leave that functionality in for those who don't use SexLab. But for those who do, I'd rather all control over erections be passed to SexLab events.....  ;)

Now onto the dreaded texture work  :-/

Trykz

With some solid advice and a new tail mesh from b3lisario, as well as some minor edits to the male body mesh, I managed to give males the tail and horn:

Again, a bit NSFW.....

post-26143-0-49947100-1374353216_thumb.jpg

With everything structural working as required, I can now get into the texture work. *ugh*......  :-/

After that, it's just a bit of scripting to integrate full functionality with most SexLab mods.

edit: Oh, and ALL bodies now have full weight slider functionality  ;)

Trykz

Archived