Futanari for Immersive & Adult collection

Been trying to figure out how to add futanari on the base of this collection buts its been driving me nuts, the fact im pretty much a noob in the skyrim modding scene makes things even worse.

The collection uses the UNP body base if that helps figuring this thing out.

If anyone knows how to do it please help me out with a step by step process cause im walking around blind in here.

No it will not help. the fact that you're new is problematic and that you don't add mods yourself makes what you want probably even harder then you might think. As i understand it, those Collections are not just mods smashed together. They are tweaked, fiddled with which makes it unpredictable what might happen if you change them.  At least that's how some modpacks i read about did it. Dunno much about Nexus Collection bullshit.

Do yourself a favor, if you like this Collection, don't install it like they tell you to. See if you can just copy it and install the mods yourself. Pro: you learn while doing it how to Troubleshoot. Nobody but you fucks things up and if you need help you won't get answers like "Go to the Idiot who made the collection with it."

(My favorite answer tbh.. But not an attack. Just a real Problem sometimes.)

Another Pro is, you can alter the List this way without worrying too much. Add a Futa, add Monstersex or whatever you like since you did the List and you know what you did and what you did not. Makes asking for support later easier too since you actually can tell us what your Problem is and after which step it happened.  With a Collection you can't do that. The Only thing you can do is link the Collection and nobody will be wiser.

So that's for my great "I don't like Collections and Modpacks" Rant.

Now to really help you, maybe it works with your Collection how should i know?

To get Futanari in your game, this is what you need:
A Female Body (Duh)
Schlongs of Skyrim

And a Futa Addon for it.  For example this one

Don't forget the Requierments

Requires

SOS as well as the original CBBE Futanari Schlong addon

After that, you go ingame. To check if the Addon works do it on yourself. SOS MCM: Player/Npc Setting or whatever it's called. And choose the Addon for your character. Normal schlongs will not work.

If it works you can set it in Sos´s Settings to Give Women dicks automaticly or just random procentage of them OR go to them and give the ones you want to have a Cock just one like you did yourself.
THEN Change your or their Sexlab Gender to Male. Otherwise they won't get the Male Position and won't Jizz.

41 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

See if you can just copy it and install the mods yourself.

Thats basically impossible, we're talking about a collection with over 400 mods, each one with rules already set up to work right.

From what they told me on the discord of the collection the easiest solution would be to find a mod that adds Futanari as a race though I haven't been able to find anything like that.

(For info I have extensive experience with modding Fallout 4 using the Vortex, so while I am a total noob for Skyrim its no as if I dont know what I'm doing I'm just unfamiliar with Skyrim modding)

47 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

After that, you go ingame. To check if the Addon works do it on yourself. SOS MCM: Player/Npc Setting or whatever it's called. And choose the Addon for your character. Normal schlongs will not work.

Ok so to turn on dicks on my girl i need to set it in the mod configuration tool? I wasnt aware of that I thought it would just appear on my girl, that may be what I've been doing wrong all along.

3 minutes ago, RanmaZ said:

Thats basically impossible, we're talking about a collection with over 400 mods, each one with rules already set up to work right.

From what they told me on the discord of the collection the easiest solution would be to find a mod that adds Futanari as a race though I haven't been able to find anything like that.

That is pretty big but not impossible ? literally what i did but yes, it took a very long time before i got where i am now.

And that's why i said i don't really know about collections ?

5 minutes ago, RanmaZ said:

Ok so to turn on dicks on my girl i need to set it in the mod configuration tool? I wasnt aware of that I thought it would just appear on my girl, that may be what I've been doing wrong all along.

Yes, that's how SOS works when it comes to this Add-on.  Normally it distributes it's native addons like Smurf on itself but the Addons have to be activated in the MCM and you have to distribute them with their Sliders or manually. You can also disable Addons you don't want that way too by setting their chance to zero.

35 minutes ago, RanmaZ said:

Ok so I got it to work but now when i do things like the play with yourself spell she still uses female animations, i'm not sure what im suposed to do.

Did you set her to male in Sexlab? And what mod triggers the animations?

1 hour ago, RanmaZ said:

Ok so I got it to work but now when i do things like the play with yourself spell she still uses female animations, i'm not sure what im suposed to do.

SL Eager NPCs has a Gender Swap hotkey you can set, I haven't tested it yet as I'm still testing a new load order of mods for VR play through. That Swaphotkey should let you change and be capable of doing either. It's what I'm hoping for.

39 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Did you set her to male in Sexlab? And what mod triggers the animations?

The issue is that the collection doesnt use Sexlab it uses Ostim, i had found a mod to fix that on sexlab but nothing for ostim

46 minutes ago, RanmaZ said:

The issue is that the collection doesnt use Sexlab it uses Ostim, i had found a mod to fix that on sexlab but nothing for ostim

That could be a problem as i don't know anything about Ostim and it's gender Positioning..  Hope somebody who does knows it can help

According to Ostim's author

>I am playing a futa-type character, how do i set my gender to male?
In sexlab you went into the mcm to set your gender to male so your character to cum, in OStim, no setting is required. Instead, all characters with a female body + a schlong from Schlongs of Skyrim full attached are automatically recognized as a futanari gender. This flows into all OStim addons such as OCum as well

Though that doesnt seem to extend to the pleasure scenes
Honestly I could ignore it but this one thing that doesnt work as it should makes my ocd fire up like a motherfucker T_T

Edited by RanmaZ