"Imput value got" What is this strange message on the screen?

"Imput value got" This message pops up on the screen, what mod is it and how do I fix it? Sometimes it comes up very often. Sometimes it disappears for a while. I don't know which mod it came from.

Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

ดาวน์โหลด (1).jpeg

Edited by raindragon456

Are there situations where it is more common?  In cities/towns, in dungeons, or something? 

Only suggestion I have is trial and error.  Try uninstalling and reinstalling mods.  If the problem is in your save game file, which it likely is then maybe the only way is testing with new characters, which would obviously be very annoying and time consuming.  But it might be the only way. 

Since "Imput" is mispelled, my first suggestions would be any mod you know is made by a non-native English speaker.  Higher likelihood a non-English speaker would not notice the spelling error, and lots of modders are not native English speakers and sometimes have very small errors that would be hard to notice without growing up speaking the language.  So that's a possible suggestion. 

Also, even spelled correctly, "input value got" is very strange, an English speaker would probably say "input value found" or something like that. 

• 1 year later...

Search all pex files in all mods for that string. If you can't find it, repeat the same search for all esp, esm and esl files. Notepad++ can do this easily.

Edit: Remember that pex files can be hiding in bsa archives. Need to extract those if you want to search them as well.

Edited by traison
  • 1 month later...

I have received this message now as well, and it only started after installing SlaveTats (which I only did in an effort to try to get the stupid "SlaveTats Not Found" Message to stop) AND enabling "Specific Gain" under "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame" (again, in an effort to get an annoying pop up message, "specific gain not enabled", to go away)-- I wish modders would understand some of these messages really need to have an OFF switch! They're so annoying.

Though, those were the only two changes I made before going from one city to another. When I tried to disable the Specific Gain, the "Imput value got:" message is still showing. :(

Maybe that helps you?

Edited by Splintered_Lizard

FWIW...check any associated MCM and look for a "debug messages" (or similar)  checkbox, then uncheck it.  Mods often come with their own notifications for debug messages enabled by default.

(not a guarantor of success but something easy to check)

Edited by anjenthedog
better wording
1 hour ago, Splintered_Lizard said:

I had to solve my issue by uninstalling SlaveTats and going back to a save before I had it installed. No more messages... at least not yet XD

If you want it fixed, send me the scripts, or at least a link to the mod (with version information if there's multiple options), and I'll see about removing it for you.

On 11/24/2023 at 5:11 PM, traison said:

If you want it fixed, send me the scripts, or at least a link to the mod (with version information if there's multiple options), and I'll see about removing it for you.

It's okay, but thank you! I had only installed SlaveTats because some mod, and I have yet to identify which, keeps saying "SlaveTats Not Found" every 5 minutes. I'm not a modder so I have no clue about how to discover which mod it is, but I'll work on it one day XD