Due to all the conflicts going on affecting my game I repaired the game and started a completely new game. I do not have the werewolves game pack and I am using Whims V170f. I removed GODJUL1 height slider from my files and that took care of the tongue issue for me, but I really like using a height slider.  Does anyone know of any height slider mods that are working fine in their games?

On 6/23/2022 at 1:16 AM, Leonb007 said:

For anyone still struggling with the animated tongue during the animations, I've figured it out:

Go into wickedwhims settings - sex settings - sex interaction settings - advanced sex interaction settings

There will be a line with a block with a tick in it that reads: animated tongue in sex switch. Simply untick the block and exit.

Poof, no more annoying animated tongue.

Edited by ftes4d
5 hours ago, ftes4d said:

Thank you for that information I didn't think of that. Although it's a shame to lose the tongue function I am ok with it to get the height slider back. I put the slider back in and disabled the tongue function in Whims and the slider works without the tongue. Thank you for your help I really do appreciate it!!

On 6/29/2022 at 1:48 PM, Grayfox54 said:

Due to all the conflicts going on affecting my game I repaired the game and started a completely new game. I do not have the werewolves game pack and I am using Whims V170f. I removed GODJUL1 height slider from my files and that took care of the tongue issue for me, but I really like using a height slider.  Does anyone know of any height slider mods that are working fine in their games?

This one has been fixed for the new WW and game patch and it's also free.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sim-height-june-68032331