DNF Duel nude modding?

11 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Topless Beta. Still working on Striker.

Took some time to get used to the new things. So things have been slightly slower than usual. Also I have little free time as usual. haha...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/striker-topless-68412659

image.thumb.png.9305343f06a3c82fd6c09a4bee05bcbd.png

FWbfvRSaUAAplCm?format=png&name=small

More Progress:

image.thumb.png.42e3303bb66223a460b5322866a9f6b7.png

베타: https://www.patreon.com/posts/68556530

Is it possible fort other female characters(Inquisitor, Dragon knight, Enchantress .etc)? I'm very much hoping

12 hours ago, gns301234 said:

Is it possible fort other female characters(Inquisitor, Dragon knight, Enchantress .etc)? I'm very much hoping

Zai likes Inquisitor and is also working on Dragon Knight (i'm sure you've seen the pics above). Enchantress will get me cancelled, so that's a no.

Kunoichi and Launcher is on my to do list.

My DnF Poll, more or less determines the order of the girls. I might do my own Dragon Knight if people really want my take on her. We'll see.

Don't care too much for Inquisitor. My opinion might change later though.

image.png.9028e8d1c7c4e1dbfd44dd34b41bb8f4.png

Also, I'm kind of slow at making mods, so expect to be waiting a while.

3 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Zai likes Inquisitor and is also working on Dragon Knight (i'm sure you've seen the pics above). Enchantress will get me cancelled, so that's a no.

Kunoichi and Launcher is on my to do list.

My DnF Poll, more or less determines the order of the girls. I might do my own Dragon Knight if people really want my take on her. We'll see.

Don't care too much for Inquisitor. My opinion might change later though.

image.png.9028e8d1c7c4e1dbfd44dd34b41bb8f4.png

Also, I'm kind of slow at making mods, so expect to be waiting a while.

take your time when the first nudes mod will out that make me good to go for buy the game no needto go faster so go as slow as you want but just make it public please good look and thanks

1 hour ago, xlegendgame said:

take your time when the first nudes mod will out that make me good to go for buy the game no needto go faster so go as slow as you want but just make it public please good look and thanks

Yeah, they all go public a week after I finish them.

5 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Zai는 Inquisitor를 좋아하고 Dragon Knight에서도 작업하고 있습니다 (위의 사진을 본 적이 있다고 확신합니다). Enchantress는 나를 취소 할 것이므로 아니오입니다.

Kunoichi와 Launcher는 내 할 일 목록에 있습니다.

내 DnF 설문 조사는 다소 소녀의 순서를 결정합니다. 사람들이 정말로 그녀를 데려 가기를 원한다면 내 자신의 드래곤 나이트를 할 수 있습니다. 볼 거에요.

인퀴지터에게 너무 신경 쓰지 마세요. 내 의견은 나중에 바뀔 수도 있습니다.

이미지.png.9028e8d1c7c4e1dbfd44dd34b41bb8f4.png

또한, 나는 모드를 만드는 데 다소 느리기 때문에 잠시 기다리기를 기대합니다.

Thank you for your efforts. waiting for you

2 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

sorry to say thats but its already done look on link of banana and work on another character but its up to you and you only

I know, my work is going to be different to say the least. Anyways it's nice to have more options.

There are a few issues with the existing mod (especially the face shading). Besides, my Patrons have voted for this character.

6 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

I know, my work is going to be different to say the least. Anyways it's nice to have more options.

There are a few issues with the existing mod (especially the face shading). Besides, my Patrons have voted for this character.

Yeah I definitely want to see a full nude version and hope that's in the works too.