DNF Duel nude modding?

14 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

I know, my work is going to be different to say the least. Anyways it's nice to have more options.

There are a few issues with the existing mod (especially the face shading). Besides, my Patrons have voted for this character.

ok then as you please go a head

7 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

image.png.a28e8c4f3ec96b3da6aebf1298030d23.png

sorrynotsorry

1923300615_DesktopScreenshot2022_08.07-16_23_27_39.thumb.png.32a043ba369e8d49e012e8ac2b50f7bc.png

Oh here's the nude Dragon Knight mod, he gave it to me, and tbh, no one can access it now so yeah I'm putting it here, yes he is cool with this, we are good fwiends uwu

Nude Donkey Kong.7z 3.71 MB · 29 downloads

Thanks for sharing with us. I was really surprised when Zai just kinda disappeared on Patreon.
Hope Zai is okay. Would have been nice to give a heads up for the supporter;;;

Edited by skypasser
On 8/9/2022 at 7:55 PM, foor said:

It looks like Zai's patreon page has gone down. Not sure why. But does anyone here have the Dragon Knight beta mod?

Not the first time. He used to mod Granblue and post here under the name Lin. Then one day he shut down his Patreon and changed his name on here to start modding again under Zai. So...I'd assume he'll pop up again under a third name at this point.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:56 AM, DEMONDICE said:

Not the first time. He used to mod Granblue and post here under the name Lin. Then one day he shut down his Patreon and changed his name on here to start modding again under Zai. So...I'd assume he'll pop up again under a third name at this point.

Unlikely, he only started a new account since he didn't wasn't happy with his work lol. If anything, he'd still use his zai account if he did return.

Anyways, here's the google drive link for all his mods:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/14pelQNj4WoGSBpQ3XqwMCzOVbUlo_e8h

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 8:04 AM, S3 Studios said:

So anybody plan on nuding the witch or whatever?

Highly unlikely in loverslab due to the policy of no underage nudity allowed here.
Even if the character is supposedly over 18, if they are visually underage, modders can't upload there works here, if I remember right. 

3 hours ago, skypasser said:

Highly unlikely in loverslab due to the policy of no underage nudity allowed here.
Even if the character is supposedly over 18, if they are visually underage, modders can't upload there works here, if I remember right. 

Really? I've seen (and downloaded) a bunch of mods on this site with underage characters.

4 hours ago, skypasser said:

Is it really? I know there've been posts for stuff like MHA, Pokemon, Nezuko, and Kula Diamond just off the top of my head. Eh well. Bit of a shame, but it's overall whatever. I certainly know I can't be assed enough to bother doing it.

Edited by S3 Studios
On 10/28/2022 at 8:23 PM, oaktree10 said:

Really? I've seen (and downloaded) a bunch of mods on this site with underage characters.

There was a incident in FF7 Remake regarding this issue (it was about Yuffie), and if I remember right, the moderators started imposing the policy that no underage character nude mod is allowed here anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, skypasser said:

There was a incident in FF7 Remake regarding this issue (it was about Yuffie), and if I remember right, the moderators started imposing the policy that no underage character nude mod is allowed here anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong.

There are countless mods that break that rule on here. They're all still available. For whatever reason, that mod got super uppity about Yuffie and caused a whole meltdown. As long as the character doesn't look like a literal kid, no one actually cares. They're not real people, they don't exist.

To put it in perspective: GBFVS had mods for Caligostro here but not Charlotta. Both are small and petite, both are technically over age. Caligostro is passable as a petite girl, Charlotta looks like a literal six year old. Enchantress would be closer to Caligostro.

Edited by DEMONDICE
On 10/29/2022 at 6:17 PM, skypasser said:

I see I didn't know about that, but as the other poster said there's still mods on this site that feature underage age characters so I'm guessing it's not something they enforce. Sounds about as silly as Sony's censorship policy honestly.

14 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

I see I didn't know about that, but as the other poster said there's still mods on this site that feature underage age characters so I'm guessing it's not something they enforce. Sounds about as silly as Sony's censorship policy honestly.

I mean there are Persona 5 mods being shared here daily for weeks and every single character in that game is confirmed under 18 =P Imaginary ages mean literally nothing to anyone.  I wouldn't put much stock into it.

If someone wants to make it, then they will. But xxsjxx already said he wasn't interested in doing her. So someone would have to commission someone to make it or wait until someone who wants to mod her does. A user named tronvonn on another site expressed interest in doing so but was busy with other mods and put it on the backburner. No idea when that will come out but there is at least someone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, Ayashimi said:

Hello its there anything more required to load the nude mod of inquisitor or i try extract from rar and paste and copy new seems its the only not load in the game

You'll have to create a ~mods_P folder in this location:
DNFDUEL \ RED \ Content \ Paks \ ~mods_P

Alternatively you can use Unverum to install.

Make sure the mod files end with _P.pak and _P.sig if they aren't already.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 12:48 PM, xxsjxx said:

You'll have to create a ~mods_P folder in this location:
DNFDUEL \ RED \ Content \ Paks \ ~mods_P

Alternatively you can use Unverum to install.

Make sure the mod files end with _P.pak and _P.sig if they aren't already.

Thanks the help i try that i hope future one of the enchantress its the only not have nude mod and other from she i check and view various