Can't load some animations

hello.
I've been using ww mod for a long time.
After a new game version came out(1.89.214), I updated the ww mod and all animation packages.
But when I go into the game and run the ww mod, some animations are not loaded.
For example, I have the latest AMRA72 package and there is no problem loading the floor animation list.
But when I run it on my desk, I see nothing in the list (The desk was just an EA basic stuff not custom one)
Even if I add other package files, the list of animations that pop up on the desk is less than 5.
what should i do?.. Some animations do not load and are deleted.?

1 minute ago, voqjfwhgdk said:

hello.
I've been using ww mod for a long time.
After a new game version came out(1.89.214), I updated the ww mod and all animation packages.
But when I go into the game and run the ww mod, some animations are not loaded.
For example, I have the latest AMRA72 package and there is no problem loading the floor animation list.
But when I run it on my desk, I see nothing in the list (The desk was just an EA basic stuff not custom one)
Even if I add other package files, the list of animations that pop up on the desk is less than 5.
what should i do?.. Some animations do not load and are deleted.?

Look in your TS4/Saves folder for the WickedWhimsMod folder and delete these two files.

all_disabled_animations.json

dynamic_disabled_animations.json