Help BPP Bouncing and stuff.

daliko

Hello I wondered if anyone could be so kind as to help me out.

Right now only way I could get bouncy breasts and ass was by installing cbbe body and use the body slider for the bbp compatible one.

I also have CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod installed before that and updated fnis and all that, it does bounce but not as much as I would like.

So anyone got working body mod with bbp and really good skeleton that bounces when using sex mods and such?

A dream come true for me would've be if someone could direct me how to get bouncy titties and ass on the UNPB body i've tried but havent made it.

If anyone could help me with directions on how to do this properly I would be forever greatful.

-Dali

Edit:

I would love to have it just like these: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15221-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/

But I find the explanation pretty messy and hard to follow. Probably because its and old thread and alot of updates.

post-189784-0-37131300-1373869744_thumb.gif

To get BBP working, you will need a BBP body mesh (there are several), BBP animations (there are many available) and a skeleton that can handle them (XPMS is the most common solution, but some users have issues with it).

TBBP also moves the butt, and will need TBBP meshes and animations.  XPMS skeleton should still work.  You will probably also need FNIS to make it work right.  I don't recommend TBBP unless you are experienced with mods, as it can be hard to set up.

You can run BBP animations on a TBBP mesh without (many) issues.  You cannot run a TBBP animation, or wear TBBP gear on a BBP mesh.

For the movements of breast/butt to show up, the skeleton, mesh and animation all have to be correct.  If not, no bounce (or maybe, it CTDs).

In the near future, there will be another solution available (HDT Physics), but it is still in beta and isn't ready for general use yet.  Even when it is ready, you will still need the BBP/TBBP mesh and compatible skeleton.

I hope this helps.

Alrite since I've gotten so many replies I can ask a more specific question.

Solution 1;

So install: 

1. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/? XPMS Bain Installer File

2. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900//? But what file here? Im uncertain? Main file doesnt mention TBBP or BBP so UNPB NMM installer file +/or TBBP file?

3. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713//? For more jiggles

Solution 2;

TBBP Dragonfly tells me:

INSTALLATION ORDER:

1- Body mesh : MAKE sure that supports TBBP
2- get the textures from the body mod that you want that can be "CBBE , ADEC , UNP , " the choise is yours. 
3- xp32 maximum skeleton
4- this mod

if you a user of Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS by fore Make sure to run "GenerateFNISforUsers"

So from this I get:

1. Install UNPB Main file + TBBP File (Or does the main file support TBBP by default?)

2. XPMS

3. TBBP 

So can you guys correct me, tell me if Im onto something and yea basicly tell me what is right? :)

Thanks in advance.

1. Your preferred body type (for the textures)

2. TBBP Main- There's a good link further down the post mentioned in the OP

3. Skeleton (I use the XPMS)

The "optionals" listed in that OP are hkx files that replace the styles of the idle, walk, run, etc. I forget which ones I ended up using. The walk in the gif is one of the optional walks.

I've only ever done this with CBBE, but haven't had any problems.

Archived