Some functions of WW doesnt work or appears corrupted

I have a problem, since i update from the version 170 b to c, many of the functions of ww doesnt work anymore, for example some descriptions doesnt have text, some options in the ww menu only appers blank, i update from c up to d, but still doesnt work, the only thing that happens when i start is that wicked wims is sad, but only that, i have the latest update for the game.

Sounds like two issues at once. The missing text for some options usually hints at an outdated translation package, so if you're not using the mod in English, make sure that the tranlation you use is also up-to-date.

As for the error messsage (i.e. WW being sad), that one is probably caused by an outdated rig. The latest WW changelog provides a list of known "troublemakers", so best check your Mods folder for any of these as well as other files with similar names. CAS presets, strapons, penis models and other WW-compatible body parts should be fine (if they're incompatible, they'll only look a bit weird or not show up at all).

• Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package
  • Denton47_Rigs.package
  • NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package
  • NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package
  • NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package
  • NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package
  • NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package
  • TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV.package