Hiii everyone!! 

I feel like I can't find a real answer anywhere about this. My option to buy a strip club is greyed out. My wicked whims is running great and I thought this was included with the wicked whims mod, do I actually need to buy the get to work expansion pack??

I've downloaded a strip club from the gallery and made sure it was generic style, made sure the club had dancing spots, a pole and a bar. Still no option to buy the club... help please!! I really would like to use this feature

4 hours ago, laurellunaa said:

do I actually need to buy the get to work expansion pack??

Yes. The strip club business is based on the retail store from GTW (or at least uses some code from that).

Little bit of advice: Don't buy old packs like GTW directly through Origin. You can get them from key vendors online for half the price or even less (not sure if they work with the Steam version of the game, though).

18 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Yes. The strip club business is based on the retail store from GTW (or at least uses some code from that).

Little bit of advice: Don't buy old packs like GTW directly through Origin. You can get them from key vendors online for half the price or even less (not sure if they work with the Steam version of the game, though).

Thank you for that advice I'll definitely look into it!