Loungable Addon T1 & T2 furniture

Ok so I'm confused on how to use the addons for Sexbound, more so on the loungable addon T2. it says used to upgrade furniture/certain objects for support of 3 actors.

is there a list of certain furniture or objects? or a link to it or something.  Just trying to figure out how it works and how to use it. Whenever anyone can help it's appreciated. Thanks.

image_2022-06-18_223123534.png

5 hours ago, HattyBoy said:

Ok so I'm confused on how to use the addons for Sexbound, more so on the loungable addon T2. it says used to upgrade furniture/certain objects for support of 3 actors.

is there a list of certain furniture or objects? or a link to it or something.  Just trying to figure out how it works and how to use it. Whenever anyone can help it's appreciated. Thanks.

image_2022-06-18_223123534.png

Most vanilla beds support loungeable addons, but the T2, i'm not sure about it. The full list of supported beds floated around at one point, in the main Sexbound thread, but i don't have it handy. All i can really say is "most standard Vanilla beds".

Alright so I finally gave up and just tested the beds within the game, it seems like only the beds that have their own SxB version are actually compatible with the addon, like the Durasteel bed for example, you can use that one but not the Geode bed or the Alien Bed. Kinda sad that it's limited to that but after they have an update we might have more