"These Sim have penis" Wont show up in CAS

Recently I have been editing some sims and the appearance option was correct, I exited the game and started it again a few hours later to continue editing, and when I wanted to edit a female sim the option disappeared completely leaving me only to use the 4 options of the vanilla game.

I have to clarify that I do not have installed more mods than Wicked Whims and animations that they recommend on the same main page, and when I updated the mod and the game the option kept appearing, but by some reazon it just disapair, the mod works correctly in all the other options the only problem is that the option does not appear in CAS.

Edited by nande23

From the changelog for v169:

Nudity

• Added Genitals Personalization interactions
  • Removed 'Does this Sim have a penis?' CAS Gender Setting
Adjusting Sim genitals state in CAS was unnecessarily slow due to going through loading screens just to change one setting. This functionality is now available under Wicked -> Personalization -> Anatomy -> Genitals, and changing it is instant.

Previously Sims would use the Toilet Standing/Sitting hidden traits to determine their genitals, but that is no longer the case. New hidden traits to define Sim genitals were added and these traits are automatically given to Sims based on the Toilet Standing/Sitting Gender Setting

Your game will continue working as usual with these new traits and you no longer need to, or can, change Sim genitals in CAS.
Newly created Sims will still have their genitals determined by the Toilet Standing/Sitting Gender Setting, so you can continue to create Sims the same way you already do.