Married sims constantly asking others for sex?

I'm playing on 170d.

So this is an issue I've been having for months now, if not years. I've mostly ignored it because they always ask and I always deny it but it's getting a bit much for me now. Especially since when I deny it they get mad at each other.

Say I have two couples in the household. Sim 1a and 1b are married, and Sim 2a and 2b are married. None with adulterer or cuck or whatever traits. All family-oriented. But I keep having issues with say, Sim 1a asking Sim 2a for sex, or vice versa. Or they'll ask whoever they're talking to, whether they're attracted to each other or not (or gay sims will ask straight sims).

I have Relationship Awareness Switch checked.

Is there another option I missed? I don't want to turn autonomy off completely if I can avoid it.

2 hours ago, Babisko said:

Is there another option I missed? I don't want to turn autonomy off completely if I can avoid it.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: OFF (NO Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships:ON 
Family Relationship Switch(Incest):?
Relationship Jealousy Switch:?

Autonomy Settings

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON, (NO Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON

If any of those sims have the Romantic Aspirations they get the Alluring trait.

The might get asked by others anyway if they have that trait.

Sexually Alluring is the same way pretty much. 

On 6/18/2022 at 3:03 PM, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: OFF (NO Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships:ON 
Family Relationship Switch(Incest):?
Relationship Jealousy Switch:?

Autonomy Settings

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON, (NO Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON

If any of those sims have the Romantic Aspirations they get the Alluring trait.

The might get asked by others anyway if they have that trait.

Sexually Alluring is the same way pretty much. 

Sorry for the delay in response. I gave this a go and it's still happening.

I made a new household, made sure all the settings reflected above, no sims have a romantic trait or romantic aspiration, all family oriented, etc. Yet they're still asking everyone they're even remotely 'attracted to' for sex despite having SOs. Could the attraction system be causing it?

29 minutes ago, Babisko said:

Could the attraction system be causing it?

Since I've had the Attraction setting disabled for a long time I can't really answer that question, sorry.

But it's possible something was changed because when I last used it there were no effects that really changed casual sex, romantic or otherwise. 

47 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Since I've had the Attraction setting disabled for a long time I can't really answer that question, sorry.

But it's possible something was changed because when I last used it there were no effects that really changed casual sex, romantic or otherwise. 

Sorry for a hijack but how do you disable the attraction system? I did it back in the day but some ww update reset my settings at some point and I can't find it.

Just now, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

Sorry for a hijack but how do you disable the attraction system? I did it back in the day but some ww update reset my settings at some point and I can't find it.

Wicked Settings > Relationship Settings >